• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who offers 9.8 Subscription Service?
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm interested in options for CGC 9.8 Subscription service.  I know of 2 personally (3204 Auctions and Made the Grade).  I've also heard about BeachBum comics but don't know anything about them.  Any other recommendations members can suggest or feedback to offer on the few I've named?

Thanks,

Scott

10 hours ago, acesilver said:

Hi,

I'm interested in options for CGC 9.8 Subscription service.  I know of 2 personally (3204 Auctions and Made the Grade).  I've also heard about BeachBum comics but don't know anything about them.  Any other recommendations members can suggest or feedback to offer on the few I've named?

Thanks,

Scott

This would probably get more answers in the modern section, but I don't remember if anyone does this anymore?

11 hours ago, acesilver said:

Hi,

Thanks,

Scott

I don't know whether he offers a subscription service, but BeachBum is a highly respected board member known for his top shelf 9.8 pre-sales.

Edited by Dick Pontoon

4 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

is that your anatomically correct selfie? Cute

You don't know much about lizards, do you? :cool:

4 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

They don't offer much meat for a filling meal

I didn't know you swung that way.

6 hours ago, Pontoon said:

I don't know whether he offers a subscription service, but BeachBum is a highly respected board member known for his top shelf 9.8 pre-sales.

+1 He is one of best at this and has been doing it for a long time.

Jeff

6 hours ago, Pontoon said:

Dre, or BeachBum as he is know on this board, has helped me with my 9.8 addiction. Great guy and great service.