• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Package from CGC Coming Tomorrow. What's in the Box? I don't remember.

What's in the box?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is CGC sending me?

• I'm not the intended recipient, CGC made an error.
    • CGC SS I sent to a facilitator, so it never got into the system under my account.
    • Something I submitted for pressing at CCS, and CGC made an error and they never got into the CGC system.
    • Something I submitted and simply forgot about (no pressing or signing), and CGC made an error and it never got in the system.

34 posts in this topic

sorry guys, I still haven't got it.  Yesterday I changed the shipping point to a nearby UPS store, because I couldn't be home during the delivery window.  But it just arrived at the store, I'll go pick it up now. 

Until then, please enjoy this

Blue Bottle Ice Coffee

JPHG9748.jpg

or this alcoholic root beer

IMG_9021.jpg

The question is of course....what's in the box??!!!

Ok got it!

1st Picture.

This tells me it was probably more than slab, but probably less than 8 slabs.

IMG_9805.jpg

This pretty much revealed to me what it was, but all I saw at first was top one, the lowest score.  I wasn't too sure how many there would be.  But obviously three by now.  I very scared they'd all be low scores.

IMG_9806.jpg

Thankfully, the other two were high grades.  Whew.  Turns out I sent these to Dscott in late August.  He got them signed, I chose CCS pressing as well.  So the timing was normal I just forgot as I'd made other submissions at the same time that I got back already.  Anyways, thanks for taking this journey with me.

IMG_9807.jpg

Not pictured:  Tec 28 CGC 2.5 that CGC accidentally sent to me.

1 minute ago, revat said:

Thankfully, the other two were high grades.  Whew.  Turns out I sent these to Dscott in late August.  He got them signed, I chose CCS pressing as well.  So the timing was normal I just forgot as I'd made other submissions at the same time that I got back already.  Anyways, thanks for taking this journey with me.

IMG_9807.jpg

Not pictured:  Tec 28 CGC 2.5 that CGC accidentally sent to me.

you can barely see the sigs in the pic I took, but they actually look ok.  I'll post other better pictures in other venues later.