• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICKS CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
3 3

180 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Showcase 17

First  appearance of Adam  Strange

Silverfish  chews  along  upper  edge  FC,  spine  roll,  chips out  spine,   and   centerfold  is  missing. 

First  story  missing  the  end,  second  story  complete

Overstreet  G  is  $317, asking  $75

BpyxK7k.jpg

Take

Showcase 17 is  SOLD!
Batman 103  is  CLAIMED!

Thanks  Ocean!

Sorry zzutak,  the  Batman 85 is yours,  but  Oceans  beat  you   to  the  freebie  Bats 103

Superman lot 3  and  All American 71 are SOLD!   per  PM. 

Seriously,  Gang. 

I'm  determined  to  move this  stuff out,   make   up  some  bundles,   send  some  offers.    Pretty much  anything  reasonable is  likely  to  fly. 

Three  innermost  folds  to  Detective 74,  including  CF,   nice  shape is  SOLD! via  PM
Journey Into Unknown  Worlds 8  coverless  is  SOLD!  via  PM

Okay,   last  push.

The  underbrush  has  been  hacked  down,   the  edges  have  been  trimmed,  the place is starting  to  take shape. 

I'm  going  to  list  a  few items  that  are  a  bit more  representative  of  what's  coming  next  Monday,  not  top end, 
none of  the Big  Dogs,   but not  drek   either.   I'm  listing   three  coverless,   three  with  covers  but  bits missing, 
and  two  complete  cover  wraps.  

Here  we  go:

Jumbo  Comics   52 complete  cover  wrap

Believe it or not,  this is pretty much  the  roughest  of   the   25 or better  Jumbo  wraps  I'll be going  through.   And  this one
is  pretty  nice.  Chips out  upper  and lower  spine,   starting  to  develop  a  little bit of  a  tanning halo, and of  course  the split
where  the  staple  was  pulled  through  the  cover.  Flat, super glossy. 

Asking  $10

pXbInhH.jpg

The Kilroys  #1

Centerfold out,   splits  and chips  upper  and  lower spine, small  corners off   several interior pages,  nothing  that touches 
any  art,  bit  of  spine  roll

Asking  $10

BvbZbzz.jpg

Military Comics 28

Spine  roll,  old tape on  spine,  only 52 interior  pages,  so three  centerfolds  missing

Asking  $10

y6DN3rm.jpg