• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICKS CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
3 3

180 posts in this topic

Brenda Starr V2 #5

Corner  clipped  off  lower  RH  FC,   last  three  leaves  torn out  of  the  book, three panels  clipped out  of  a  page  in  the front 
half.   You're  buying  this  one  for  the  centerfold,  folks. 

Asking  $5

sdmPoub.jpg

Just now, catrick339 said:

Brenda Starr V2 #5

Corner  clipped  off  lower  RH  FC,   last  three  leaves  torn out  of  the  book, three panels  clipped out  of  a  page  in  the front 
half.   You're  buying  this  one  for  the  centerfold,  folks. 

Asking  $5

sdmPoub.jpg

take

40 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Okay,   last  push.

The  underbrush  has  been  hacked  down,   the  edges  have  been  trimmed,  the place is starting  to  take shape. 

I'm  going  to  list  a  few items  that  are  a  bit more  representative  of  what's  coming  next  Monday,  not  top end, 
none of  the Big  Dogs,   but not  drek   either.   I'm  listing   three  coverless,   three  with  covers  but  bits missing, 
and  two  complete  cover  wraps.  

Here  we  go:

Jumbo  Comics   52 complete  cover  wrap

Believe it or not,  this is pretty much  the  roughest  of   the   25 or better  Jumbo  wraps  I'll be going  through.   And  this one
is  pretty  nice.  Chips out  upper  and lower  spine,   starting  to  develop  a  little bit of  a  tanning halo, and of  course  the split
where  the  staple  was  pulled  through  the  cover.  Flat, super glossy. 

Asking  $10

pXbInhH.jpg

take

Military Comics 28  is  SOLD!

Thanks  Vaillant!

Brenda Starr V2 #5  is  SOLD! 
Jumbo  Comics   52 complete  cover  wrap is  SOLD!

Thanks   Robot!

All right!

Last  piece  for  the  evening.  

Voodoo  10  complete  cover  wrap

Tear at lower  staple,  goes  into  FC  and  BC,  wear along  spine  BC,  small  tear upper edge FC,  paper is still there,  folded over inside

Asking  $10

pSsRs8H.jpg

Just now, catrick339 said:

All right!

Last  piece  for  the  evening.  

Voodoo  10  complete  cover  wrap

Tear at lower  staple,  goes  into  FC  and  BC,  wear along  spine  BC,  small  tear upper edge FC,  paper is still there,  folded over inside

Asking  $10

pSsRs8H.jpg

take

SO!  These  last  few  items  were  a  reasonable  cross-section  of  what  I  have  planned  for  the next  thread,   starting 
next  Monday,    January  29th.   

Whaddya  think,  will  everybody  be  excited  to  see  what's   coming out of the Basement  Crypt  of  Comics?

So,  here's  what's going on for this  thread,   everything  has  now  been  listed,  and I'll  leave it up
for  the  rest of  the evening,  and  tomorrow morning.   I'll  start   sending  out  invoices  early
tomorrow  afternoon,  and  shut  it  down  around  2 PM

If  there's  anything  you're interested in,   make  an offer or build  a bundle,   no reasonable offer
will be  refused.

See you  all  soon...with  the  GOOD  pieces  and parts.

All  right  Kids,   last  chance  to  grab  some   bulk  comics,  this  thread is  winding  down.  

I'm  going  to  start  typing  up  invoices  after  lunch,   hard  close  around  2 PM.

If  there's  something  you've been  eyeing,   or  a  bundle that you're  considering,  now is the time  to  make your offer. 

NOW  GO  PECK  THAT  CARCASS!!

All right  Gang,   the last invoice  went  out,   I'm  closing  it  down. 

I  hope  to  see you  all  January  29th  for The Good  Drek!

This  thead is  closed.