• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Iron Man 1 ?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Unless the photos are playing tricks, it looks like the entire book has some degree of faint but significant staining in the lower right corner. You can see the same stain shape in the lower left of the back cover, so I assume it goes through the book.

Front cover looks great, but I'd have to think the technical grade is more like 4.0.

there;s a big crease on cover that goes thru to 1st page and I think another large crease on the back cover with staining on bottom inside 1st page with a bent front right top corner. Looks like some wear on bottom front and a few small tics along the spine but the spine looks pretty good. The back has some staining or is it shadows on the bottom left corner area and a little more higher above it. The other 3 corners look pretty good. A 6.0 would have no significant creasing which does not appear to b the situation here. I would say 5.0  i would think  it goes to a 4.5 before a 5.5

9 hours ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

there;s a big crease on cover that goes thru to 1st page and I think another large crease on the back cover with staining on bottom inside 1st page with a bent front right top corner. Looks like some wear on bottom front and a few small tics along the spine but the spine looks pretty good. The back has some staining or is it shadows on the bottom left corner area and a little more higher above it. The other 3 corners look pretty good. A 6.0 would have no significant creasing which does not appear to b the situation here. I would say 5.0  i would think  it goes to a 4.5 before a 5.5

Yes, to all of it.