• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Love note from Photobucket
3 3

25 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:
6 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I did not receive an email like that. I would jump on it as I am already paying that much. I have been paying for my Photobucket accounts for over 2 years. They lose me at $400, $300 or whatever they were going to ask. At $100 a year I stay. Hope they contact me with that offer....something tells me they won't. :facepalm:

I haven't gotten it either, I'm just speculating. I've been paying for at least 7 years.

Here is where the link in my email takes me - it looks like they are just now trying to differentiate between private and commercial use.  Of course, the stuff we do on here could be construed as commercial use....., 

http://photobucket.com/p500/

*Commercial usage dictates selling products or services on your websites or commerce websites such as Amazon and Ebay

Edited by lizards2

They send me so many offers and garbage I can't keep track. Besides offers i'm not interested in, I get stuff like the following:

Detrapel was featured on Shark Tank Last Friday and now the demand for this revolutionary product is incredible.

Our congratulations go out to David Zamarin, the original inventor of Detrapel, along with Lori Greiner & Mark Cuban who were able to strike a deal for $200,000 after a brief battle with the rest of the Sharks over the opportunity to be a part of this amazing product.

The world's most revolutionary liquid repellent.

DetraPel has an infinite amount of potential uses. Spray your shoes, handbags, hats, furniture, or anything that has the potential to stain, then never worry again.

For our health conscious business partners, use it on your uniforms, your equipment, your stainless steel glass/plating, carpets, or bundle it with your customer-facing products and services.

CLICK TO GET YOUR MEMBER DISCOUNT NOW
** ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST **

Are you the next amazing entrepreneur?

Contact Us to learn how to become a PBDeals Community Vendor
& start selling your products today!

PBDeals is the Newest Addition to the Photobucket Family
Because Photobucket is already the best place on the planet to safeguard and share photos,
we are pleased to bring you great offers selected just for our members.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from PBDeals, unsubscribe.
Ⓒ 2017 PBDeals.com All rights reserved.

2 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

They send me so many offers and garbage I can't keep track. Besides offers i'm not interested in, I get stuff like the following:

Detrapel was featured on Shark Tank Last Friday and now the demand for this revolutionary product is incredible.

Our congratulations go out to David Zamarin, the original inventor of Detrapel, along with Lori Greiner & Mark Cuban who were able to strike a deal for $200,000 after a brief battle with the rest of the Sharks over the opportunity to be a part of this amazing product.

DetraPel has an infinite amount of potential uses. Spray your shoes, handbags, hats, furniture, or anything that has the potential to stain, then never worry again.

For our health conscious business partners, use it on your uniforms, your equipment, your stainless steel glass/plating, carpets, or bundle it with your customer-facing products and services.

CLICK TO GET YOUR MEMBER DISCOUNT NOW
** ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST **

Are you the next amazing entrepreneur?

Contact Us to learn how to become a PBDeals Community Vendor
& start selling your products today!

PBDeals is the Newest Addition to the Photobucket Family
Because Photobucket is already the best place on the planet to safeguard and share photos,
we are pleased to bring you great offers selected just for our members.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from PBDeals, unsubscribe.
Ⓒ 2017 PBDeals.com All rights reserved.

:frustrated:

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Here is where the link in my email takes me - it looks like they are just now trying to differentiate between private and commercial use.  Of course, the stuff we do on here could be construed as commercial use....., 

http://photobucket.com/p500/

*Commercial usage dictates selling products or services on your websites or commerce websites such as Amazon and Ebay

I used to use Photobucket to embed large pictures in the description section on eBay. The last time I tried to do that, eBay was no longer allowing me to. Something changed in Jan where they don't seem to let you use the URLs. I don't do as much on eBay as I used to and when I do, I can upload from my computer.

So that might work for me, EXCEPT, I already have dropbox and for the same price, they will hold more pictures plus my spreadsheets and they don't get broken all the time.

The $99 one doesn't seem to have the fine unless support photobucket gives us now.

Thanks, I made up my mind. Sept is download all my files month;) 

2 hours ago, Pontoon said:

Will this product work on the massive stain that is Photobucket's reputation?