• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good vs Evil - a second annual sales thread for Roshni
4 4

153 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, MusterMark said:
9 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Golden Lad #1 3.5 $80 shipped for free anywhere. 

image.jpg

I’ll take it

Well done that man! And thanks Andy for listing! So generous! MusterMark, please contact Andy directly to arrange shipping. I'll send you my PayPal addy for payment.

Edited by Flex Mentallo

1 minute ago, Flex Mentallo said:

Group of 7 very cool magazines from the early sixties that came from a high grade OO collection. Retail about $600, give or take. Offered here for $425 shipped.

Battle Cry May 1960.jpg

Male May 1956.JPG

Man to Man Apr 1961.jpg

Man's World Oct 1962.JPG

MAN'SL~2 (2).JPG

Real Men Mar 1959.jpg

Peril June 1961.jpg

take

How about a couple of romance books with killer covers (and serious issues).  Take them both for $50 shipped domestic ($10 off shipping outside of US)

Glamorous Romances #42 - Tough book with an amazing cover.  This would be a VF/VF+ if not for a neat razor blade cut from bottom left up through the "M" in Man in the front cover only.

Cow Puncher #3 - Absolute beater with tape up entire spine, paper loss on right corners, and lost of chipping.  But the cover...  :cloud9:

Glamorous Romances 42.jpg

Cow Puncher 3.jpg

5 minutes ago, CrocHntr said:

How about a couple of romance books with killer covers (and serious issues).  Take them both for $50 shipped domestic ($10 off shipping outside of US)

Glamorous Romances #42 - Tough book with an amazing cover.  This would be a VF/VF+ if not for a neat razor blade cut from bottom left up through the "M" in Man in the front cover only.

Cow Puncher #3 - Absolute beater with tape up entire spine, paper loss on right corners, and lost of chipping.  But the cover...  :cloud9:

Glamorous Romances 42.jpg

Cow Puncher 3.jpg

take it

2 hours ago, Comcav said:
2 hours ago, Flex Mentallo said:

Group of 7 very cool magazines from the early sixties that came from a high grade OO collection. Retail about $600, give or take. Offered here for $425 shipped.

Battle Cry May 1960.jpg

Male May 1956.JPG

Man to Man Apr 1961.jpg

Man's World Oct 1962.JPG

MAN'SL~2 (2).JPG

Real Men Mar 1959.jpg

Peril June 1961.jpg

take

oooh, I like... :D