• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upgrade your Marvel keys with these stamps!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Here is your chance to upgrade your incomplete Marvel comics with missing Marvel Stamps that some damn kid clipped out! Maybe you can retape it back in your IH181 and ... presto! It is complete. :flipbait:

Go to this link ——> https://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.ebay.com/outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202203980864

ok, you know I am kidding with you :nyah:

Guess it flatlined, huh? That’s ok. :wink:

But wouldn’t it be amazing if you have the book with the missing Marvel value stamp and you buy this lot, found the very exact stamp with same cuts matched to this book? What are the odds against that? I had wondered about that. 

6 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Guess it flatlined, huh? That’s ok. :wink:

But wouldn’t it be amazing if you have the book with the missing Marvel value stamp and you buy this lot, found the very exact stamp with same cuts matched to this book? What are the odds against that? I had wondered about that. 

It's interesting wonder how he got them though? I read somewhere there were "kinds" of variants with the MVS, as some had different wording in the stamp etc. and there is that MVS stamp collectors book that some here have had signed by Stan. Other than that it makes me curious what the darned things were cut out for in the first place? :)