• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 1 CGC 3.5 vs Cap 1 CGC 3.5
3 3

104 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, PRTeckie said:

TWMJR1, you are incorrect, sir. Here's what I bought INSTEAD of either book. Why? Tec33 contains the second most famous original story in the history of comics--a masterpiece of words, art, and storytelling. I truly believe that if any GA comic surpasses Batman #1 it will be this one. 

Tec33.jpg

That’s a Beautiful book!

29 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I know Metro sold a 8.0 C/OW for $150,000.00 last year but has that record for a 8.0 been broken since? 

Excuse the lack of in the know on my part for current records...:shy:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/detective-comics-33-dc-1939-cgc-vf-80-cream-to-off-white-pages/a/7169-91029.s?ic4=OtherResults-SampleItem-Thumbnail-022817&tab=ArchiveSearchResults-012417

2 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

Thanks. So a 17k jump up by years end. Even though the Metro copy has some white showing on the spine I think I prefer it’s appearance to the above Heritage auction copy  although seeing in person might change that opinion. The posted 8.0 beats both though by PQ...

Edited by N e r V