• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books and Original art - Korgi and Joker!
2 2

27 posts in this topic

Hello fellow collectors!

Something special for you today! ?

It has been awhile since I've run a sales thread and I've got a nice stack of unique stuff here in my studio including some experimental paintings and original artwork I have recently completed. Most of this work is being offered here for the first time any where. Beautiful stuff from my heart that I create in between projects. For those that are not aware, I am a professional illustrator and author of the all ages graphic novel series KORGI published my IDW/Top Shelf. This last year we celebrated the 10th anniversary of Korgi! For more info on my work, here's my website: http://www.christianslade.com

-First :takeit:wins in thread or in PM

-Prices include free shipping in USA. We can work out international no problem. 

-PayPal will work fine. 

-No hall of shamers or probies.

-Offers and questions more than welcome through PM

Thanks for stopping by!

-Christian Slade

Korgi Book Set - Books 1-4

$40 shipped

*I have 15 sets available

-each book signed with a small sketch on the title page.

-shipped directly from the artist's studio 

-interior stories are wordless and feature detailed pen and ink paneled artwork. 

-Eisner and Harvey nominated series. Plus my kids think it's pretty great.

-If you want just one of the books PM me and we can work it out. ?

image.gif

image.gif

Edited by Darth Corgi

So I'm known mostly as an illustrator and author of kids literature. Most of that work features the occasional creature but it's mostly a lot of butterflies and bunnies. Lovely stuff yes. I do enjoy this area of the art field but I do find myself about once a year sitting down for a few days and painting a whole bunch of monsters, witches, zombies and clowns to balance things out a bit. This next batch of artwork features the results from those sessions....