• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PACKAGE DEAL! FS: 3 RAW EC PRE CODE HORROR
1 1

40 posts in this topic

ALL BOOKS NOW 10% 15% OFF!!

OR

TAKE ALL 3 REMAINING ECS FOR $325 SHIPPED!!

Hello again everyone!  Today we have a few of my raw EC undercopies and a Ghost 10!  A few more raw SA and BA Marvels and DCs to follow in the next day or two!

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

-Shipping within the US via USPS Priority for single raw books is $7 for the first and $1 for each additional raw book.  Shipping on the ASM lot is $20 for Priority.  No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

Vault Of Horror 35 3.5/4.0 C/OW - SOLD!!  Cover and CF attached.  Approx 1/2 of spine is split near the center of the spine.  Long color breaking crease at upper right of front cover.  

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Crime Suspenstories 1 2.0/2.5 C/OW - $200  Cover and CF attached.  Staple tears and spine tears/chipping.  Some staple rust with very minor transfer.  Chip out of lower left corner that shows on front and back cover.  3-4  longer color breaking creases at lower right corner.  Slight spine roll.  Tears and chipping at right and bottom edges.  back cover has 2 gouges with some wrinkling and minor paper loss.  Chip bottom right corner.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Crime Suspenstories 16 4.5/5.0 OW/W - SOLD!!  Solid book.  Cover and CF are attached.  Moderate staple tears and a longer vertical color breaking crease along the spine of front cover.  Color breaking crease on back cover at upper left corner.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Crime Suspenstories 18 4.5/5.0 (Maybe 5.5?) C/OW - $125  Solid book.  Some wrinkling and color breaking creases at the top right corner of front cover.  1-2 light stains or residue on the "R" and "M" of "CRIME."  Spine corner rounding wit some slight chipping. Color breaking crease botom right corner of front cover.  Back cover also has some wrinlking of the upper left corner mirroring the front.  2 longer light color breaking creases at lower left corner of back cover.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Crime Suspenstories 24 3.5/4.0 C/OW - SOLD!!  Top staple is detached from the front cover but the back cover is still attached.  Lower staple and CF are attached.  Few spots of color flaking on spine and an approx. 3/4" spine split upper spine with some minor paper loss.  Color loss near top of "S" in "Stories," but I don't believe its a tape pull as there is no paper loss.  There is a tiny piece of tape on the bottom edge of the inside back cover that is holding a small piece of the cover on.  Small chip out of bottom left corner.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Tales From The Crypt 33 5.5/6.0 C/OW - SOLD!!  Very solid book, probably been pressed.  Cover and CF attached.  Hard to see long non color breaking indention running from "P" to Enoch's head.  2 light color breaking creases at bottom right corner of front cover. Back cover has a longer light color breaking crease upper left corner.  2 small sun/dust shadows at bottom right and bottom left corners of back cover.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Ghost Comics 10 4.0/4.5 OW/W - SOLD!!  Picked this one up off of the boards a couple years ago.  Made with only the top staple (production).  It is attached at the cover and the CF.  Several scrapes at the upper left corner in the "G."  The one staple is somewhat rusty and there is a small amount of transfer to the cover but none that I can se on the CF.  Color breaking crease at the top left corner of the front cover.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

1 minute ago, Mystafo said:

Ghost Comics 10 4.0/4.5 OW/W - $200  Picked this one up off of the boards a couple years ago.  Made with only the top staple (production).  It is attached at the cover and the CF.  Several scrapes at the upper left corner in the "G."  The one staple is somewhat rusty and there is a small amount of transfer to the cover but none that I can se on the CF.  Color breaking crease at the top left corner of the front cover.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

take

5 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Tales From The Crypt 33 5.5/6.0 C/OW - $275  Very solid book, probably been pressed.  Cover and CF attached.  Hard to see long non color breaking indention running from "P" to Enoch's head.  2 light color breaking creases at bottom right corner of front cover. Back cover has a longer light color breaking crease upper left corner.  2 small sun/dust shadows at bottom right and bottom left corners of back cover.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

take

8 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Crime Suspenstories 24 3.5/4.0 C/OW - $100  Top staple is detached from the front cover but the back cover is still attached.  Lower staple and CF are attached.  Few spots of color flaking on spine and an approx. 3/4" spine split upper spine with some minor paper loss.  Color loss near top of "S" in "Stories," but I don't believe its a tape pull as there is no paper loss.  There is a tiny piece of tape on the bottom edge of the inside back cover that is holding a small piece of the cover on.  Small chip out of bottom left corner.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Sold I ll take it

5 minutes ago, Mystafo said:
10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

:banana: Wild Turkey! :banana: 

Hey, how'd you know I was all out??

Who do you think drank it and filled the bottle with water? :shy: