• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEBRUARY FLURRY ............................NEW Books 2/17...page 10
5 5

295 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

MELVIN MONSTER .................................................................5.0............................................................OW/W...................................................$ 10

tVajlRp.jpg

:takeit:

STRANGE ADVENTURES 113 ..................................................8.5.............................................................OW/W..................................................$ 175 :news: SOLD Goldust40

.......1/2" tear lower back cover, o/w much nicer

I0408m8.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

22 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

.....If I hadn't had four short paychecks in a row last night I would have likely kept this one..... you'll love this book. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Thanks Jimbo. Looking forward to getting the book!

SGT FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 6 .................................7.0..........................................OW/W..........................................$ 40 :news: SOLD NP Gresham

.....Terribly cool racism story.... Stan at his finest

EzB8ndE.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

2 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

SGT FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS 6 .................................7.0..........................................OW/W..........................................$ 40 .....Terribly cool racism story.... Stan at his finest

EzB8ndE.jpg

:takeit:

SUPERBOY 82 ..........................................5.0...................................................OW/W.............................................................$ 30 :news: SOLD Goldust40

.....Winnipeg copy.....H2O stain at bottom, o/w 6.5 or more

WQNlGOZ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MYSTERY IN SPACE ..............................................................3.5..........................................................OW............................................$ 8 :news: SOLD EmilC

...... long corner crease, o/w nicer....

OBOYnk4.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Question...................

I have a friend in a jam and I agreed to help him out by trying to sell some of his items..... a few are listed in the Mixed Forum, but he also has a box with 87 different issues of Comic Book Marketplace magazine. would any of you be interested in something like that ? ....maybe sold in Lots of 5 issues ? Most are VF to NM ...... unfortunately, none of the very early ones.... I think they begin somewhere in the 20's....GOD BLESS.....

55 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

SCREEN ANNUAL 1954 ...........................................7.5+ ...............................................................C/OW..........................................................$ 150 .....These things don't grow on trees in this kind of shape.... ultra cool for the Marilyn fan :cloud9:

VfnLd38.jpg

Taken per PM.

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:
1 hour ago, Comcav said:

Starting to play with War at your suggestion Jimbo ;)

:pullhair: Just great.

Yes....let's hope he doesn't develop a similar impulse to "play" with Silver & Bronze books... lol

Just now, crassus said:

Yes....let's hope he doesn't develop a similar impulse to "play" with Silver & Bronze books... lol

Oh I wouldn't worry there.  12c is my Kryptonite!  Bronze?  Now don't be silly, my good man!

1 minute ago, crassus said:

:gossip: ...He's already got three full runs of everything published after 1960 ..... GOD BLESS.....

6 minutes ago, crassus said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:
1 hour ago, Comcav said:

Starting to play with War at your suggestion Jimbo ;)

:pullhair: Just great.

I heard he's planning to corner the market on FF 1-80 . 

5 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

:gossip: ...He's already got three full runs of everything published after 1960 ..... GOD BLESS.....

That's reassuring Jimbo....although I'm surprised William hasn't sold them all to fund more Gold! hm

1 minute ago, crassus said:

That's reassuring Jimbo....although I'm surprised William hasn't sold them all to fund more Gold! hm

William is a black hole................. things go in and they don't come out.... GOD BLSS....