• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sent in my first book to be graded (walkthrough) and have a question

2 posts in this topic

I just sent a book in to be Walkthrough graded.  I am curious do you have to wait until I get the book back to see what its graded at or will it be listed on the "my submissions" section of the website?  I know it takes a week to get sent back (because of registered mail) and I am eager to know what the grade is. 

Thx

29 minutes ago, zipbags said:

I just sent a book in to be Walkthrough graded.  I am curious do you have to wait until I get the book back to see what its graded at or will it be listed on the "my submissions" section of the website?  I know it takes a week to get sent back (because of registered mail) and I am eager to know what the grade is. 

Thx

If you are a Collector's Society member which i think you are since you can track submissions, then yes you will be able to see the grade of the book under "my submissions" as well as whether the book is unrestored/restored and what exactly they found on the book.  You should get all the info after the book has shipped.