• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime Suspenstories, Weird Fantasy, GGA, others
8 8

188 posts in this topic

Ghost Rider Portfolio $12 - Several still available

Five plates on 100# glossy stock in a B&W illustrated envelope. Ghost Rider #1-5 covers. I have a few of these. If there is interest, I will check on how many I have.

001.JPG

Edited by Shrevvy

Color proofs we used for our Mister Mystery #12 reprint at Canton Street Press. These were used to check color before going to press. There are corrections written in pencil as well as checkmarks in the margin. Total of 25 pages on 8 1/2x11 paper. No ad pages are present. So, all 25 pages have artwork. $35 for all 25 pages. SOLD r100comics

002.JPG

Edited by Shrevvy

Archie Pals 'n' Gals #124 Color Guides $50

These are the hand colored color guides fro Archie Pals 'n' Gals #124 from July 1978. The colorists is Barry Grossman. The coloring was done B&W copies. The color notations are made for the printer in pen. There are 24 pages included as well the original shipping envelope.

003.JPG

2 hours ago, Shrevvy said:

Ghost Rider Portfolio $12

Five plates on 100# glossy stock in a B&W illustrated envelope. Ghost Rider #1-5 covers. I have a few of these. If there is interest, I will check on how many I have.

001.JPG

I’ll take one as well, if you have that many that this can be done. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Shrevvy said:

Cinderella Love #14 Baker $50

Baker interior story. If the splash page was the cover, this would be 4x the price...cover detached. Staples have rust with some migration. 2.0

Cinderella Love #14 012.jpg

May as well take this one too.

So far, seven Ghost Rider Portfolios have been claimed. I just pulled the inventory and I had 36 at the start of the thread. So, that leaves 29. The portfolio was published by Canton Street Press in 2016 and this is the last of the print run. The remaining 29 are still up for grabs.

7 hours ago, Shrevvy said:

Ghost Rider Portfolio $12

001.JPG

Take one too.