• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,030 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Mike Scott said:

Bought this Robby toy at Walmart for $20! :)

It came out a few years ago from Trendmasters for around $100.

It also plays a few seconds of FP "music", after the two phrases, but I ran out of table.

$20 Dollars! I just paid about $100 postage included I just had to have a Robby to join my B9 Lost in Space robot.:bigsmile: I wonder does it make Whiskey then it could pay for itself? Thanks for the heads up of it being out there Mike.(thumbsu

9 hours ago, tv horror said:

The Walmart version which I think is in the video, I do have a Grail and that is the X-Plus action figure set now that is a beauty.(worship)

I know you don't have Walmarts over there, so where did you get yours?

That X-Plus Robby looks sweet!

On 1/11/2020 at 8:25 PM, Mike Scott said:

Here's the still.

wolfman_-_h_-_1941.jpg.9373c538f38a4048647b8f04d1d312d3.jpg

That one there is pretty iconic. When I was a kid, Topps had a trading card set called “Creature Features” that were stills from horror movies with a funny caption on each of them. Pretty sure they used this one in the set

Edited by B2D327

18 minutes ago, Mike Scott said:

I know you don't have Walmarts over there, so where did you get yours?

That X-Plus Robby looks sweet!

Ebay the scalpers friend! Although I did cheat a bit as I noticed the listing on the good old UMA site Mike after you posted here.(thumbsu As for the X-Plus figures I see that some of them go for about $1000 so I'm prepared to wait until a bargain comes around. I like the idea of the action figure operator fitting inside the Robby suit it reminded me of the Billiken Saucer men kits and the spare actor head that's also a great model kit.   

invasion-saucer-men-billiken-vintage_1_2bd93b752a3f6cc5b98beb1adbed05b3.jpg

Edited by tv horror