• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I edit a submission to CGC?

3 posts in this topic

Ok, so I'm def a noob to CGC so I have a question. I created an online submission for a bunch of books including Xmen 141 and 142. I would now like to change this to 100 and 101. Can I change my mind before I send them off? Do I need to update anything like the form that's being sent with the books?

Edited by BenF

42 minutes ago, BenF said:

Ok, so I'm def a noob to CGC so I have a question. I created an online submission for a bunch of books including Xmen 141 and 142. I would now like to change this to 100 and 101. Can I change my mind before I send them off? Do I need to update anything like the form that's being sent with the books?

Just recreate the order.  They don't charge you or acknowledge the submission until the books and paperwork make it to CGC...  So if you've already gone through the "checkout" process then you'll need to recreate it from scratch.