• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ms Marvel #18

24 posts in this topic

Thank you everyone for your thoughts! I always do appreciate your points of view-whatever they are! I just bought this book, in CGC 9.4 for $160 on Comic Link! I look forward to adding it to my collection. According to GPA analysis, I got it at a great price!

Just took a look, Great deal! The guy must've just put it up. It wouldn't have lasted long at that price!

"."

hail.gif You read my mind his sentence was too long there was no way to tell where one thought started and the other stopped I had to go back and reread some parts two maybe three times to figure out what he was trying to say eventually I just gave up and kicked my dog in frustration I don't have the patience to sit and try to puzzle through posts like that how are you doing Rob why aren't you going to San Diego this year?

IT COULD BE WORSE!!! HE COULD WRITE LIKE THIS!!! ALL THE TIME!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE COFFEE!!!

or he cld rite in the abbrev form all kids of the IM/SMS gen use if u no what Im tlkng abt. ru ready 4 tht?

Sorry about that guys. Sometimes I type in big run on sentences with lots of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will the both of you be at the Chicago show and if you are will we need to get some super de duper de wine again at the dinner Diane might be coming this year so she and Liz can compare notes on what its like to be comic widows not that there is anything wrong with that of course I also have dugout box tickets for the Cubs game on Monday so it should be fun for everybody

Yeah I'm just making my plans this week but unless there is some outrageous snafu with hotel flight or artist's alley I'll be there with bells on and we can have head sized steaks and top notch wine maybe we can lasso rhino_comics and steve borock into sitting at our table and we can turn it into a regular tasting party if we do that I'm buying some bordeaux because Scott will buy something from the states and we'll have to balance out the wine regions

headbang.gif