• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's up with Rob Liefeld? No CGC?
4 4

438 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SueStu said:

If these people were real fans they'd enjoy meeting the creator, enjoy getting a sig, and not get the book slabbed.

I agree, collect however you want. 

This is why smoking pot every day of your adult life is bad for you, folks. You don't remember what you've said from post to post.

Remember: according to the preaching of "Alex Forrest Stu", you're not a "real fan" if you get your book slabbed. But then, in the next post, he completely contradicts that.

Which is it...?

It's easy to say whatever you want when you know there are no consequences, and don't have to answer for anything. Just register again with a new name, and have at it.

Hide your rabbits, folks.

2 hours ago, SueStu said:

It's even worse than you than you say. People are so shallow and entitled today they think they have to slab every comic. If these people were real fans they'd enjoy meeting the creator, enjoy getting a sig, and not get the book slabbed. Imagine that! I don't think they can...

Because :flipbait:

Just after I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis I was able to meet Stan Lee.. He was and might be the last big name I get to sign a book for me due to my lack of strength.  So I'm left with buying from others on here or ebay. I'd love to meet other famous names in the industry sure but I can't. Not getting an autograph slabbed is your choice, but as a fan I love finding an autograph I have always wanted slabbed. I only have a dozen or so but I'm always looking and I don't resell any of them. So I think you are a little quick to judge..   

12 minutes ago, NiceTryGuy said:

Do you sell SS for a living and try to push your agenda on multiple comic chatboards? No? Then you're not the problem (thumbsu

You mean, the agenda that it's discriminatory to charge one person one price, and another person a different price, based on information that is no one's business but the owner of the book...?

THAT agenda...?

Because you got me, "Alex Forrest Stu." That's my agenda.

Thank God there are people like you to ferret out the truth.

58 minutes ago, NiceTryGuy said:
1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

This is why smoking pot every day of your adult life is bad for you, folks. You don't remember what you've said from post to post.

Remember: according to the preaching of "Alex Forrest Stu", you're not a "real fan" if you get your book slabbed. But then, in the next post, he completely contradicts that.

Which is it...?

lol more of Joe's intellectual dishonesty and manipulation. Are there only two types of fans in the world, real fans and "not a fan at all"? Of course not, but that's what Joe would have you believe. In fact I never said what Joe said I did (notice how only "real fan" is in quotes; if he had an actual quote he would've used it. He's an expert at misrepresenting quotes and twisting words).

So if raw signature collectors are real fans, what are SS slabbers? Fanboys, of course! It's got "fan" right in the word lol

More of "Alex Forrest Stu"'s intellectual dishonesty and manipulation. He was the one who made the distinction, and watch...remember, this is what chronic abuse of pot does to your reasoning skills...he doesn't even recognize that. 

1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:
3 hours ago, SueStu said:

If these people were real fans they'd enjoy meeting the creator, enjoy getting a sig, and not get the book slabbed.

I agree, collect however you want. 

Remember these quotes? These are "Alex Forrest Stu"'s quotes. They are his exact words, unedited, unaltered. Notice anything in there? Notice a total lack of a qualification of any kind...? 

Look at his quote here: he can't even keep track of what he said, and his exact words...italics and all...are still right there. Is he now claiming he didn't write that exact quote I've posted here AGAIN...?"Alex Forrest Stu" was the one who implied there are only two types of fans. That's what "Alex Forrest Stu" would have you believe...then he denies it a few posts later.

He can't even keep track of what he says, but he's supposed to be the "moral crusader" against the "evil forces" of the "slabbing industrial complex"...?

And he has the balls to charge others with "misrepresenting quotes and twisting words"...? This is the end result, people, of never outgrowing your teenage years and smoking pot day in and day out for 30 years: your memory fails, your cognitive ability fails...it's just a mess.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." - Queen Gertrude, Macbeth.

3 hours ago, SueStu said:

It's even worse than you than you say. People are so shallow and entitled today they think they have to slab every comic. If these people were real fans they'd enjoy meeting the creator, enjoy getting a sig, and not get the book slabbed. Imagine that! I don't think they can...

Because :flipbait:

And here is the COMPLETE quote, unaltered, unedited, with the full text preserved exactly as "Alex Forrest Stu" posted it...despite the fact, remember, that he's not allowed to post at all. What does he care? There are no consequences for him. He can say anything he wants. If one name gets wiped, he'll just make another, and register over and over and over and over again.

I'm sorry, WHO is the manipulator, the twister, the intellectually dishonest one again...?

Dearest @NiceTryGuy and @SueStu,
Since you are obviously the same person, I'm going to kindly as that you please (for the love of the gods) go away.  Your inability to comprehend sarcasm, rational thought, and your own hypocrisy, combined with this personal vendetta thing you have going on against RMA is mindbogglingly boring - and honestly a waste of ALL of our time.  I've reported your post and IP to the Admins.  Please spend the rest of your trolling days in YouTube comments where you belong - not here. 
Sincerely, the ENTIRE board.

33 minutes ago, RadiantGraphix said:

Since you are obviously the same person, I'm going to kindly as that you please (for the love of the gods) go away.  Your inability to comprehend sarcasm, rational thought, and your own hypocrisy, combined with this personal vendetta thing you have going on against RMA is mindbogglingly boring - and honestly a waste of ALL of our time.  I've reported your post and IP to the Admins.  Please spend the rest of your trolling days in YouTube comments where you belong - not here. 

Pfft.

You're too new to realize that there are more members here that actually like him coming around than you would think.

I'm not condoning his actions in the least, but I'm also certain that you have little to no idea of the history between those two.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

1 hour ago, Logan510 said:

Pfft.

You're too new to realize that there are more members here that actually like him coming around than you would think.

I'm not condoning his actions in the least, but I'm also certain that you have little to no idea of the history between those two.

Who are you to comment about other people's relationships...?

2 hours ago, Logan510 said:
2 hours ago, RadiantGraphix said:

Pfft.

RG is exactly right, and it applies to "Logan510" as well, who is now, opportunistically, "Alex Forrest Stu's" best bud...? That's quite the change from yesterday, when you were calling him a jackal.

The two of you need to find some other place to harass people and, as RG said, exercise your personal vendettas elsewhere. This thread isn't the place for it. 

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

7 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

RG is exactly right, and it applies to "Logan510" as well, who is now, opportunistically, "Alex Forrest Stu's" best bud...? That's quite the change from yesterday, when you were calling him a jackal.

The two of you need to find some other place to harass people and, as RG said, exercise your personal vendettas elsewhere. This thread isn't the place for it. 

What vendetta does SueStu have. You said he was a pot smoker for 30 years. That means he is too laid back to care and the only thing on his mind is where the nearest White Castle is.