• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Madman Gargantua S&N Limited Edition. HC

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I was going through some old comic boxes in the back of my closet and found I have an unopened, still sealed Madman Gargantua Limited to 300! S&N edition!!!

Need money for car repairs and medical bills. I have seen that on Amazon the regular version, not S&N and limited to 2500 is listed as high as $800 new. 

What should I be trying to sell my S&N limited to 300, new sealed copy as? Any real clue as to what is a fair price? I mean is $1200-1500 fair or way too high?

10 minutes ago, s8zaphod said:

Hi, I was going through some old comic boxes in the back of my closet and found I have an unopened, still sealed Madman Gargantua Limited to 300! S&N edition!!!

Need money for car repairs and medical bills. I have seen that on Amazon the regular version, not S&N and limited to 2500 is listed as high as $800 new. 

What should I be trying to sell my S&N limited to 300, new sealed copy as? Any real clue as to what is a fair price? I mean is $1200-1500 fair or way too high?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=madman gargantua&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

20 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Yup. Never go by Amazon asking prices, those people are loons just waiting for an insufficiently_thoughtful_person to take the bait.

Ygogolak's link shows you the approx sold value. I think I got about $150-$175 for mine a year or two ago.

18 hours ago, s8zaphod said:

So only worth around cover price still...ok.

Most don't seem to be the S&N editions. Any idea if it is valued higher? Thanks for all the help.

Sold for $110. It does say it's F/VF condition however.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Madman-Gargantua-by-Mike-Allred-Hardcover-Omnibus-HC-Signed-Card-RARE-OOP-/253377743785?hash=item3afe7d8ba9%3Ag%3AG-UAAOSwGPxaIMpN&nma=true&si=axw4nfS%2F%2BvqX5kxqY8vWO2Dkwjc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Thanks, but still not the S&N edition, pic shows it is only the regular edition and another pic shows the signature card is limited to 500, but I know the official S&N edition is limited to only 300.

5 hours ago, s8zaphod said:

Thanks, but still not the S&N edition, pic shows it is only the regular edition and another pic shows the signature card is limited to 500, but I know the official S&N edition is limited to only 300.

Sounds like you have it figured out, so why did you ask?