• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Comic Shop - Frustration - MCS

25 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:
18 hours ago, darkstar said:

In my experience the want list on every major comics retailer site is a complete failure. 

Not my experience at all

Creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-how-fascinating-please-go-on-20381e.jpg.2be8bda87ee46ea12b49eb5e1f9f960e.jpg

5 minutes ago, LoveThemSigs said:

Not sure what problem Hudson is experiencing, but my experience is the exact opposite. I get MCS Want List emails on time all the time and have for years. Afaik they have never missed a book.

Yup. Me too. As far as I can tell, no issues with their want list service

I've had a want list set up with MCS for a few years and have probably received 3 emails total in that time so Hudson is not the only one experiencing this.

Weird - it always seems to work for me.  I've had dozens and dozens of holes in my collection filled with that want list - add it once, and eventually MCS gets it in and you get an email.

(It's only cripplingly disappointing when you click the link and find out the copy they got in is a consignment...and it's for a $50 book that the consigner has determined is worth $550 LOL)

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

I've had a want list set up with MCS for a few years and have probably received 3 emails total in that time so Hudson is not the only one experiencing this.

Thank you for letting me know that I am not the only one!