• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% off singles, 15% off lot listings! U Might Find It! -- Closing Tuesday, April 3 at 8 a.m. EST

247 posts in this topic

Hiya boardies,

I'm up late so I'm posting a brief start to what is likely a long sales thread with all sorts of fun, neat twists and turns. There will be a wide variety of books from the '50s-'70s: Atlas and DC war, Dell and Gold Key photo and painted covers, some silver Marvel and DC, Dell Giants, wacky DC 50s fare such as Jerry Lewis/Bob Hope/Jackie Gleason; all manner of oddities. There will be singles and lots.

:rulez:

Payment is check or money order: I do not have Paypal.

First :takeit: in the thread wins.

Shipping: To encourage stacking, let's do $7 for unlimited shipping in U.S.; Canada will ship at actual minus $7.

Don't be listy (tsk)

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime.

Edited by Readcomix

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

banana029.gif

smiley-flip-the-bird.gif 

Mike, grab a cocktail! This one will definitely have a lotta material to work with!

I'm like waste waist deep in the :martini:at this point in the evening....., :eyeroll:

Edited by lizards2
wow - really Fupped