• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% off singles, 15% off lot listings! U Might Find It! -- Closing Tuesday, April 3 at 8 a.m. EST

247 posts in this topic

Freebie Alert! :insane:

Was going to put this up as a $10 bargain VG+ based on exterior, but interior splash is torn (separated section is included; could be taped for a reader).

Four Color #876 (Tales of Wells Fargo #1) with perhaps the greatest cover copy in comics history.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Our Fighting Forces #78 GVG As they like to say on eBay, "Japanese tank cover" (established collecting genre I guess) $3

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

:news: Freebie Alert! :insane:

Our Fighting Forces #79 GD reader, water damage. Claim with any purchase.

image.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Our Army at War #49 GD grey tone cover $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I will take these. :)

Okay, that's everything photographed for now, but plenty more to come later. We ain't even close to through! I will offer some Silver Age Marvel and DC fare tonight for the Sunday night crowd, among who knows what else. There will also be a Gold Key Star Trek #1.

Eventually, there will be lot offerings: Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Man from U.N.C.L.E, Dell Tarzans, and more. 

Plenty of cool stuff throughout; you may find the first two pages with gaps between postings as the Thread Krap Mafia hit this thing late last night like a 70's rock band in a hotel room :headbang: All good boardie fun; just scroll through for some unusual offerings. (The books AND the commentary!)