• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% off singles, 15% off lot listings! U Might Find It! -- Closing Tuesday, April 3 at 8 a.m. EST

247 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:
1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Mike, grab a

D'oh - I'll grab you by your little wiener nose, you little..., 

2 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm like waste deep in the :martini:at this point in the evening....., :eyeroll:

Just in the evening ....mhmmm..if that's your story nowadays 

Related image

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Davy Crockett #2 GD- due to chunk out of back cover. It's a 1955 Charlton; I think they printed them this way, so it may also be newsstand mint, not sure. $5

Haha I'm almost sure that is how they rolled off the presses.  Good ol' Chuckton!

15 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Mike, grab a cocktail! This one will definitely have a lotta material to work with!

So far, it is not competing well with the regularly scheduled programming..., 

giphy.gif

:news: Freebie Alert! :insane:

Free with any purchase! The book that broke my heart in this collection....Hogan's Heroes #9, heartbreakingly incomplete with a missing CF. Still, it's a reprint of #1 with the exact same cover. Looks great in a Mylar! Next time you're at a comic book dinner party and some BSD starts slinging around their mega keys or golden age rarities, bust this out on 'em! (Buy nothing and I might send you two; you've been warned!)

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

That dog/hippo is a pervert.Give the cat some space!

He might have a special purpose.  A special gratification purpose.  :cool: 

Was that cats the musical?

Maybe for tune check?