• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Zenescope books 15% OFF LISTED PRICES - Convention variants, VIPS, Secret, yada yada
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Just a quick sales thread to see if anyone might be interested in several of the Zenescope books that I have amassed over the last couple of years.  Most of these will be dirt cheap in comparison to what you find on Ebay, just because I'm looking to move them.  If you want to buy them all or a bundle, let me know and I'll work something out.  Shipping and handling is based on weight and location and I ship in enough bubble wrap to keep you entertained for hours popping the little bubbles. :)

Any other questions, let me know!

Death Force #4 Rhode Island Comic Con edition limited to 350 CGC 9.0 - $18

Right about her belly button level near the edge there is a non-color breaking bend on the front cover.  Press and it should come back way higher.

img172.jpg

img173.jpg

Edited by Mayor006

Oz: Reign of the Witch Queen #5 Ebas Variant Cover G (New York) CGC 9.8 - $49

Not sure how limited this one is, I think 500 copies but without knowing for sure I won't put it in the title. No graded copies currently on Ebay.

img186.jpg

img187.jpg

Robyn Hood: I Love NY #4 "Secret" Cover CGC 9.6 - $49

Not sure what's so secret about it, or actually where it was released.  This was in a package I bought direct from Zenescope, so it might not have been a release so much as a retailer exclusive.  If anyone knows, feel free to share. No graded copies currently listed on Ebay.

img179.jpg

img180.jpg

Wonderland #48 CGC 9.8 HeroesCon variant limited to 350 copies - $45

I collected the Zenescope football covers for a while but decided I would stop after the first year's worth so this one didn't make the cut.  Although Heroes is one of my favorite shows to attend! 

No graded copies on Ebay at the moment

img184.jpg

img185.jpg

One Signature series version

Spirit Hunters #8 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Elias Chatzoudis Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con variant limited to 350 - $45

One graded copy on Ebay, 9.8 for $49.98 so I'll make this one less than my cost and it has the artist's signature at the bottom on her leg. :)

Fly eagles fly!

img190.jpg

img191.jpg

img192.jpg

Edited by Mayor006

On 3/25/2018 at 2:54 PM, Mayor006 said:

One Signature series version

Spirit Hunters #8 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Elias Chatzoudis Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con variant limited to 350 - $45

One graded copy on Ebay, 9.8 for $49.98 so I'll make this one less than my cost and it has the artist's signature at the bottom on her leg. :)

Fly eagles fly!

img190.jpg

IS there a naughty version of this cover out there?