• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed

9 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, NCC-1701 said:

Hello, I have two books up for sale, apologies for the flash. 

Tomb of Dracula 10, first Blade, 9.2 with OWW, perfect centering, sharp corners (IMO looks more like a 9.6, but what do I know?)  a very sharp copy $880.00. 

And still available House of Secrets 81, 8.5, Mystery Format begins with WP, great looking cover, $290.00 NOTE: there is a DATE/STAMP on the back cover, it is very faint by the spine, included is a Good copy, perfect for reading. 

Shipping is $14. per book anywhere in the U.S.-properly packaged-shipped Priority. If someone wants both books, I'll combine for shipping.  No returns on CGC graded books. Payment by Paypal only.  

Please PM me with any questions, first :takeit:supersedes any PM. 

Thanks for looking.

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

Take TOD 10 per pm

2 hours ago, NCC-1701 said:

Hello, I have two books up for sale, apologies for the flash. 

Tomb of Dracula 10, first Blade, 9.2 with OWW, perfect centering, sharp corners (IMO looks more like a 9.6, but what do I know?)  a very sharp copy $880.00. - SOLD

And still available House of Secrets 81, 8.5, Mystery Format begins with WP, great looking cover, $290.00 NOTE: there is a DATE/STAMP on the back cover, it is very faint by the spine, included is a Good copy, perfect for reading. 

Shipping is $14. per book anywhere in the U.S.-properly packaged-shipped Priority. If someone wants both books, I'll combine for shipping.  No returns on CGC graded books. Payment by Paypal only.  

Please PM me with any questions, first :takeit:supersedes any PM. 

Thanks for looking.

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

Why oh why must you tempt me so ?!? gotta double check but I think I dont even have a reader of this one.

I wouldn't have put this on here if you answered my messages. You broke your own rules. First take in thread supercedes pms. Don't you see that? All you had to say was the book was taken instead of telling me it was still available. You can sell to whoever you want but make the rules clear.

Edited by misterrmystery