• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Six pages of fun

8 posts in this topic

I saw these pages broken up into six separate ebay auctions but I was afraid I wouldn't win them all. I emailed Steve Mannion and he agreed to sell them to me directly. I hadn't seen nor read this story before but the beautiful thing is the art alone tells the tale perfectly. It really doesn't need dialog or narration. Go through the pages yourself and you will see it plays out perfectly. Mannion  

10 minutes ago, Michaeld said:

I saw these pages broken up into six separate ebay auctions but I was afraid I wouldn't win them all. I emailed Steve Mannion and he agreed to sell them to me directly. I hadn't seen nor read this story before but the beautiful thing is the art alone tells the tale perfectly. It really doesn't need dialog or narration. Go through the pages yourself and you will see it plays out perfectly. Mannion  

Smart move to get them all at once. Really good storyteller and a neat ending. Guys off the charts talented.

1 hour ago, Michaeld said:

It was written by Eric Powell.

Yes.  But I'll say that the themes and storytelling are very much in line with Steve.

Steve's personal work has an added bonus... cheesecake.