• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA: the MIXED GRILLE edition is CLOSED!
2 2

231 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Space Worlds 6

Only issue under  this  title,  and this is only  the  second I  can  recall seeing.  Continuation of  Space  Squadron,   last issue. 

1/4"  round  piece out  lower  edge BC,   dogear   upper  LH  BC,  general  wear. Last four leaves  have  tears,  just long  enough  to  get
into the  art,   no paper missing. Decent bit of gloss left,   tight  with  white  pages.

Asking  $120

49zEJcj.jpg

:takeit:per PM.

On 4/1/2018 at 11:13 AM, catrick339 said:

True Western 5,  Canadian  edition.

If  I've  read  the  GCD  correctly,   this issue  reprints   Tex  Taylor 9.

Nice   Joe  Maneely  cover,   and  while  there's not  much  gloss  left  (if  there  ever was  any  to  begin  with,  I'm  not  that  familiar
with  Atlas   Canadian  reprints)  the  rest of the book  is  tight   and  flat,   with  a  bit  of  general  wear. White  pages  too.  

Asking  $50

3xlVbkJ.jpg

:takeit:per PM.

Red Dragon 5  is  SOLD!
Torchy 3  is  SOLD!
G. I. Combat 76 is  SOLD!
Space Worlds  6 is  SOLD!
True  Western  5  is  SOLD!

Thanks  Jim!

Well!

That  "tide  you over"  thing  worked  pretty  well,   let's  take  another shot. 

White  Indian   published  by  Pure Imagination,   1981

Not  much  more info  inside,     I  *think* that this  volume   reprints   all  of  the  Frank  Frazetta   White Indian
stories   he  did  for   M.E.  back  in  the  1950's.   I  *think*.

Large  NCB  dogear  upper  RH   corner   FC,  should  be  visible in the  scan   Otherwise  tight  and  clean.

Asking  $20

OLbvTJV.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Well,  while  I  finish  prep  for  this  evening,  how about  a  couple  bundles?

Robin  Hood  Tales  3   Matt Baker  $45
Robin  Hood  Tales  4   Matt Baker  $45

Total  $90

Take  the  pair  for  $65

Action  Comics  34  $375
Action  Comics  57  $275

Total  $650

Take  the  pair  for  $550

No bundle  fans, eh?

All righty,  let's get  started!

Marvelman 320

Great Britain,  L Miller & Co.  I don't find  any  dates,  but  it  tastes like  1950's to me.

General wear, tape  pull FC below the  logo. 

Asking  $15

oaDxJyf.jpg

The Brave and The Bold 8

Looks pretty  nice  at  first  glance  but  some  enterprising  twelve year old  jammed  something  sharp, 
on  the  lines of   a  grade  school  compass,   completely  through  the  book  about  20 times,  lol

Also suffers  from  splits upper  and  lower  spine,   couple  small pieces out.  Other than that, glossy, 
tight  with  white  pages

Asking  $40

U4pkEi5.jpg

Adventures of Mighty Mouse 3

Pulled  lower  staple,    small split  lower  spine,  touch of  spine  roll,   general  wear.   One  small  tear  on  CF  inside, 
barely  touches  the art.  Otherwise  tight  with offwhite pages.

Asking $35

zWxgRq8.jpg

Action Comics 259

Some spine roll,   light  staining  along  spine FC  and  BC.  Tight  spine  and  CF,   good  gloss,  white  pages.

Asking  $30

14TqRvJ.jpg

Blackhawk 61

Worst.  Case.  Of.  Distributor.  Overspray.  EVER. 

Or at  least  I'm  guessing  that's  what  happened,  goes along  the  entire  spine,    the big ol'  blotch  FC  and another
quarter  sized  blotch  lower   edge BC.  Otherwise  some general  wear,   tight  with  white pages. 

Take it  for  $30

3NkpDVo.jpg

We've  made it!  The  countdown is  complete!

Torchy #1

Bit of spine  roll,   tear at lower  staple,  goes  a quarter inch  through  entire  spine,  chipping  upper  RH
edge FC,  and  the  elephant  in  the  room:  large  corner off upper   LH BC,  see  the  second  scan. 

Tight  with  cream - offwhite  pages,   and there  are  a  couple  nice lingerie  panels.

Asking   $200  SOLD!

pcXmlYA.jpg

HmY0dDT.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Frontier  Fighters  5 (Featuring Davy Crockett)

Flat  and  square  with  general  wear,    several  dogears  lower  RH  FC,  small  corner off lower   RH  BC,  couple  chips out.
Tight with offwhite pages.  Listed  as  scarce in  O'street,     Joe  Kubert  art on  Buffalo  Bill

Asking  $75

HYeLgMQ.jpg

David Cassidy 8

General wear,  dogears,  whiff of  spine  roll,  tight with  white pages. Extra  advertising  CF with song  lyrics

Asking   $5

n5HUDMm.jpg

Pictorial  Love  Stories 26

Bit of  transverse  spine roll,  otherwise  quite nice  witn  a bit of general  wear. Tight with  white pages.

This is  a  rerun  from  a  previous  thread

Asking  $20

JWb2Up4.jpg

R. Crumb Sketchbook  Volume 1  softcover,   first  print

Flat and clean,  with  a bumped  corner lower  RH  BC 

Full  of  nekkid  people,    you must  state you are  eighteen  or over,  in  writing,    or I  will  not  send it to you.

Asking  $20

WIXO462.jpg

The Brave and The Bold 9

Small corner off upper  LH  FC  and  lower  RH  FC,  bit of rubbing  RH  edge  FC,  lower  spine  split,  general wear. 
Small  light  water  stain  lower  edge BC. Tight  with offwhite pages

Asking  $50

YFNIQTG.jpg

3D-ELL 3  (Featuring  Flukey Luke)

Fumetti  style,   all  photographs of  puppets,   :D

Dogear   lower  RH  FC,  some  general  wear.   Glossy  and  tight,  cream - offwhite pages.   Comes  with original
glasses,   detached  but  present. 

Rerun  from  previous  thread

Asking  $20

xEIWPXH.jpg