• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISO: Amazing Fantasy #15 cover only
2 2

20 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I am new to the forum, thank you for having me.  I am a holistic Spider-Man collector.  I have recently purchased a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15, and no I am not just here to brag about that.  This copy came sans cover, but the rest is in great shape.  I am interested in purchasing just the cover for this comic, and obviously am not having an easy time finding one.  All signs point to this place being a helpful spot, so figured I would throw this out here as well. Thanks for any and all assistance. PM me with hot takes

Edited by GoinTaBrahzTaGetSomeSpiderman

On 4/5/2018 at 3:29 PM, Robot Man said:

I’m pretty sure there are reproduction covers available in the mean time. Good luck with an original.

Yeah  I believe we have a board member who makes exact replica covers inside and out. They are real nice.

On 4/2/2018 at 2:19 PM, GoinTaBrahzTaGetSomeSpiderman said:

Hi All,

I am new to the forum, thank you for having me.  I am a holistic Spider-Man collector.  I have recently purchased a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15, and no I am not just here to brag about that.  This copy came sans cover, but the rest is in great shape.  I am interested in purchasing just the cover for this comic, and obviously am not having an easy time finding one.  All signs point to this place being a helpful spot, so figured I would throw this out here as well. Thanks for any and all assistance. PM me with hot takes

Isn't there one for sale in the GA/SA selling forum right now?

4 hours ago, gadzukes said:

I have a coverless copy.   It was a no-brainer to pick it up.  I'm very happy.  I was shocked it didn't go faster.

@gadzukes looking at the cover you bought and with the holes where the staples should be, I wonder if you sub your copy with the cover if it would come back blue label, as usually with detached covers they line up the staples to see if it has been married or not and I do not think they would be able to tell with your copy and new cover.

On 7/20/2018 at 5:31 PM, Jordysnordy said:

@gadzukes looking at the cover you bought and with the holes where the staples should be, I wonder if you sub your copy with the cover if it would come back blue label, as usually with detached covers they line up the staples to see if it has been married or not and I do not think they would be able to tell with your copy and new cover.

Getting that cover is nevertheless a big upgrade to a coverless copy. But if it does come back with a blue label, then it would be huge. It would be interesting to follow up this, please do keep us updated.

On 7/20/2018 at 6:14 AM, gadzukes said:

I have a coverless copy.   It was a no-brainer to pick it up.  I'm very happy.  I was shocked it didn't go faster.

No doubt! I would be happy even if I didn't have the coverless copy already in hand! That cover is much harder to find. Be sure to post your graded copy if you get it slabbed. Good luck!

39 minutes ago, SECollector said:

Getting that cover is nevertheless a big upgrade to a coverless copy. But if it does come back with a blue label, then it would be huge. It would be interesting to follow up this, please do keep us updated.

I just went to the bank to retrieve my Coverless copy of AF15.  Turns out it is missing the CF (dang, I had forgotten) so...... I need find a complete coverless and then maybe sell this incomplete coverless to help defray the costs.

No matter what though.... I am stoked to get the cover.  

Also, I apologize to the OP of this thread if I swooped in and got it before he could.  Truth be told it had been up on the sales thread for quite a while before I got it.

15 hours ago, gadzukes said:

I just went to the bank to retrieve my Coverless copy of AF15.  Turns out it is missing the CF (dang, I had forgotten) so...... I need find a complete coverless and then maybe sell this incomplete coverless to help defray the costs.

No matter what though.... I am stoked to get the cover.  

Also, I apologize to the OP of this thread if I swooped in and got it before he could.  Truth be told it had been up on the sales thread for quite a while before I got it.

How many wraps are there in AF15? 8? 

Edited by Not A Clone