• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee's Stolen Blood

10 posts in this topic

Stan needs to hire someone to start kicking the living XXXX out of these leeches and vultures. This is one step beyond the Bizzaro world. Is Stan just a sitting duck in his home with all the doors and windows open, a big, neon sign flashing outside, "Come on in and do whatever you please with Stan"? Someone needs to put their foot down. I wish I could get in touch with him. This nonsense would end real fast and Stan would live happily and safely to be 120..What an outrage for an artistic creator who's done as much as he has for so long to have to end up like this. (tsk)

19 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

Stan needs to hire someone to start kicking the living XXXX out of these leeches and vultures. This is one step beyond the Bizzaro world. Is Stan just a sitting duck in his home with all the doors and windows open, a big, neon sign flashing outside, "Come on in and do whatever you please with Stan"? Someone needs to put their foot down. I wish I could get in touch with him. This nonsense would end real fast and Stan would live happily and safely to be 120..What an outrage for an artistic creator who's done as much as he has for so long to have to end up like this. (tsk)

My wife and I lived next to an elderly widow. She had no children and other kin were distant. The two caretakers, one in particular, grievously abused the situation, even acquiring property through the woman's name. Elderly are vulnerable and without someone who truly cares about the person practicing oversight, the range of abuse they can suffer is just appalling.

15 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

My wife and I lived next to an elderly widow. She had no children and other kin were distant. The two caretakers, one in particular, grievously abused the situation, even acquiring property through the woman's name. Elderly are vulnerable and without someone who truly cares about the person practicing oversight, the range of abuse they can suffer is just appalling.

Since some elderly degrade to a physical and mental capabilities of a child I'd think abuse of them should be in the same vane as child abuse. Throw the book at them.

Edited by 1Cool

It's a sad situation.  Hopefully, someone, like you said, with Stan's best interests at heart will step up and take care of him.

16 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

2 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Since some elderly degrade to a physical and mental capabilities of a child I'd think abuse of them should be in the same vane as child abuse. Throw the book at them.

Once an adult, twice a child is typically the inevitable progressive outcome of aging for the long lived.   Although extremely profitable for the medical and hospice industry, modern medicine can sustain a life for far longer than that person's ability to care for themselves or their affairs. :sorry:

Stan has a daughter, lots of money, and had a lifetime to plan for his care.  Millions of elderly have none of that. I hope he gets the help he needs and enjoys a long life.

Couldn't this all have been avoided with a fairly simple trust?

Thx to these illicit pens though future generations can clone Stan Lee.