• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me buy more vinyl records [PRICES SLASHED!]
3 3

81 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Me, and my buddy, Larry waited in line at Dolly's Records in Pasadena, CA and bought this the day it came out. There is also I believe a "bootleg" 7" EP of it as well. I'd have to dig it out of my collection to check and I'm not home now. I was more of a Stones fan at the time...

I'm still more of a Stone's fan . Definitely have more Stones on vinyl than Beatles. But there's a few things that I held on to. The butcher cover I have is a 3rd Generation (cover steamed and peeled) that's in so -so shape but its' the one I got when I was managing a used record store here in town back in the 90's.

1 hour ago, atomised said:

right on, do we have some goths lurking on the boards?

I cut my hair and stopped wearing make up when Manson came around.He ruined it for me for a long time.

(I believe Frankenpony has seen pics :blush:)

Edited by porcupine48

37 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

all of a sudden i'm cold and sweaty..:fear:

tenor.gif?itemid=4084628

4 hours ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

Frankenstein Comics #3 1946 Prize Publications 2.0 $50

Cover detached. Centerfold detached. 13 on census. Front cover presents very well

20180209_191956.thumb.jpg.239e67b053da404f48297aea8402d62a.jpg

:takeit:  ... as per PM.

5 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Don't make me pull out my 

Hide contents

Cramps records,pervert!

and get you 'all torn up'

Spoiler

2 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Collecting records is fun and it is a lot like comics. Some great covers, need to handled carefully, are habit forming in both collecting and searching for, and they take up a lot of space if you find enough good ones.  I collected for about 25 years, including a few stints working at various record stores; and still dabble in it every now and then. Even still these days, I will always check out a record store or two in  any city I go visit.

Definitely agree! I have myself a good collection now and growing. With some of the older records, I've been going to some conventions and getting them signed, such as Meatloaf, The Monkeys, and also vinyls from numerous movies (signed by the cast). It gets addicting just like comics unfortunately but lots of fun!

Good luck expanding your collection!

:banana:

38 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’ve got a few Cramps records , including one signed by Lux Interior and Poison Ivy.  I’ll see if I can find it and post a pic later