• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: COMICWORM Under Fire!

59 posts in this topic

Okay everybody! I have a thick skin-you have to in order to post on this forums, due to diffent opinions, ideas, etc. So here is your chance to take a shot at me-I promise I will read and even respond to anything you guys want to say-just keep it somewhat civil. I do expect name calling, flaming, and the like, and of course, the occasional question. Go to it guys-I'm all ears....

Its best we get this out in the open now-that way I can post in other threads without being attacked constantly

here we go.....

news.gifFDQ #36798736-N

really, nobody cares.

i just hope for the sake of the people around you that you aren't as anal in your personal life, or even professional life, as with slabbed comics.

unless maybe you're a brain surgeon or something.

I am not a brain surgeon, but I am anal....

sorry to say....

You're an Anal Surgeon???... crazy.gif

27_laughing.gif

I might need your services... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

really, nobody cares.

i just hope for the sake of the people around you that you aren't as anal in your personal life, or even professional life, as with slabbed comics.

sorry to say....

27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif

really, nobody cares.

sorry to say....

27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif

I need repairs from all the times I got it up the you-know-where on eBay.

27_laughing.gif

Hey worm you're cool with me. Most of the people on the forum a total jizz dumpsters. There are maybe a dozen or 2 that are cool. But most of these people remind me of why I hate other collectors.

You're too good to be true.

Hey worm you're cool with me. Most of the people on the forum a total jizz dumpsters. There are maybe a dozen or 2 that are cool. But most of these people remind me of why I hate other collectors.

27_laughing.gif Classic. 27_laughing.gif

Was there a real reason for this thread? confused-smiley-013.gif Were you provoked by someone?? confused.gif

27_laughing.gif Classic. 27_laughing.gif

jizz dumpsters put the class in that classic post screwy.gif

Okay everybody! I have a thick skin-you have to in order to post on this forums, due to diffent opinions, ideas, etc. So here is your chance to take a shot at me-I promise I will read and even respond to anything you guys want to say-just keep it somewhat civil. I do expect name calling, flaming, and the like, and of course, the occasional question. Go to it guys-I'm all ears....

Its best we get this out in the open now-that way I can post in other threads without being attacked constantly

here we go.....

I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part.

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you.

-----------

Hows that?

here we go.....

I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part.

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you.

-----------

Hows that?

Pretty good...

But you forgot 'Your mother was a hamster and your father stunk of elderberries. I fart in your general direction.'

When I was kid in the mid-60s,we used to get these really sucky cookies that were made in Kluzttown.Guess somethings never change.

In all seriousness,CW.

Let your quest take you to the Water Cooler. There you shall engage the.. Thing in a battle of spam. Return with his head,or not at all.

I applied and got accepted at Villanova Law. Thank God I didn't go. One of my friends went to undergrad there and it had, bar none, the worst party scene of any school I have ever been to. I spent a dismal spring break there back in '01.

I suppose its social life doesn't matter very much for grad work though. confused-smiley-013.gif