• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Masters of Terror

14 posts in this topic

Stories by H.P. Lovecraft and Robert E. Howard. Can't be too bad.

They contain reprints...

#1 - "It" from Supernatural Thrillers #1; "Horror from the Mound" from Chamber of Chills #2; "The Terrible Old Man" from Tower of Shadows #3; "The Drifting Snow" from Vampire Tales #4; "The Shambler of the Stars" from JIM #3; "Yours Truly, Jack the Ripper" from JIM #2

#2 - "The Invisible Man" from Supernatural Thrillers #2; "The Man Who Cried Wolf" from Monsters Unleashed #2; "Dig Me No Grave" from JIM #1; "The Music of Erich Zann" from Chamber of Darkness #5; "Pickman's Model" from Tower of Shadows #9; "The Roaches" from Monsters Unleashed #2

2263_4_1.jpg

2263_4_2.jpg

poke2.gif Posted 2 of the same issue? Give us #2! laugh.gif

Don't know what you're talking about. My post clearly shows the cover to #1 and #2. screwy.gif

tongue.gif

Classic "Bait & Switch"

poke2.gif Posted 2 of the same issue? Give us #2! laugh.gif

Don't know what you're talking about. My post clearly shows the cover to #1 and #2. screwy.gif

tongue.gif

Classic "Bait & Switch"

Hey Fuelie! hi.gif

Howdy, NR! hi.gif

Thank you guys for all the info and posts on this issue! I just bought a CGC 9.4 Massachussettes copy on Comic Link for about $105.00!

How did I do? Any thoughts or comments are always appreciated!

I assume that you are referring to issue #1? Which makes sense according to census (since #2 only has 2x 9.2's as highest). With #1 one higher at 9.8 none at 9.6 and two at 9.4, it looks like a decent deal. Currently to hard to tell if it was a "steal", or if it was "overbought", but under current census it looks promising.

-bounty

#2 - "The Invisible Man" from Supernatural Thrillers #2; "The Man Who Cried Wolf" from Monsters Unleashed #2; "Dig Me No Grave" from JIM #1; "The Music of Erich Zann" from Chamber of Darkness #5; "Pickman's Model" from Tower of Shadows #9; "The Roaches" from Monsters Unleashed #2

Ohhh! I see a new thread coming down the pike!... cloud9.gif

Jay you talk'n the Comics Reprinted in Magazines thread? confused.gif

-bounty

Jay you talk'n the Comics Reprinted in Magazines thread? confused.gif

-bounty

Maybe... shy.gifsmirk.gif