• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan 20 Cover

15 posts in this topic

Is this series any good? I've never been able to get into Conan. Read a few issues of the Marvel series back in the 80's.

You wouldn't like it. It's well written, beautifully illustrated and not published by Marvel.

You wouldn't like it. It's well written, beautifully illustrated and not published by Marvel.

27_laughing.gif That was a pretty good attempt. Too bad I actually like the DC books that I read more than Marvel foreheadslap.gifmakepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif That was a pretty good attempt. Too bad I actually like the DC books that I read more than Marvel foreheadslap.gifmakepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

It's not published by DC either.

Bottom right corner. Dark Horse Comics. makepoint.gif

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifmakepoint.gif