• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tired of waiting for those sweet DC's?

29 posts in this topic

...I feel a certain responsibility here to put up some decent DC books,....the only recent offerings have been ,...well less than sweet,...so instead of hogging and hoarding them like some forum members here,I have decided to share them with you,...that's just the kind of guy I am......they load till 11pm,...bid high,....bid often....

wink.gif

The REAL sweet DC's

...Thanks,..it pained me to put some of these up, but they just don't fit in my collection currently,..except maybe for the Detectives, but I decided to focus on Batman instead,...I didn't have enough web space to host decent pics, so I had to use crappy E-bay hosting,...if anyone wants larger scans let me know and I'll try to upload it and e-mail it to you.....

...I almost never sell raw books on E-bay,...people always assume they are over-graded and they don't pull a decent price....
JUSTICE INC. #1 CGC 9.4 WHITE PAGES KUBERT COVER
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

..A very rare book indeed,.... yeahok.gif
I recall you dissing my 9.6 last time! poke2.gif

...Umm no,...that was your restored Secret Origins #1,... 27_laughing.gif

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? you...you dissed the 9.6 first! sumo.gif

Here's the timeline.

You dissed my 9.6.

Then I mentioned your POS Marvel reprints.

You accuse me of stalking you.

Things cool down

Fastforward to the present! yay.gif