• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Batman #227 -- final price reduction (4/18)...SOLD!!!

6 posts in this topic

Just one book tonight…a nice raw copy of THE classic BA Bats cover book by Adams.

-----------------------------------

TERMS:

:takeit:in the thread rules.

• PayPal is the only method of payment I accept.  Please also note that I will only ship to the confirmed domestic US address, as verified by PayPal, of the person buying the book (no third party sales).

IMPORTANT: I also reserve the right to request references from newer board members before closing a deal.

• No HOS'ers/probies/etc.

• Payment is due within 3 days of closing the deal unless we've made other arrangements.

DOMESTIC US SHIPPING (fully insured Priority Mail w/extremely secure packaging):

• FREE!

• NOTE: I am sometimes able to ship the same day that payment is received, but usually no later than one day after payment is received.

***VERY IMPORTANT: Sorry -- no international shipping.  Domestic shipping in the U.S. only***

RETURNS:  

• Shouldn't be necessary, but…I'm reasonable -- if there's a problem of ANY kind, please PM me and we WILL work it out to your satisfaction.

Need larger scans? Detail pics? Interior pics? More info? Please feel free to PM me.

Finally, my feedback thread is located here (under my old username, but it's still me):

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/198709-mikeyriffhards-feedback-thread/

==============================================================

Edited by jools&jim

Batman #227:  Nicely presenting VG -- solid book, cover and pages all tightly connected to clean staples.  No hidden issues, just general wear.  Note the grease pencil mark on the front cover just slightly to the left of center in Batman's cape.

$160

$140

Now... $125 securely packed and shipped via fully-insured USPS Priority Mail (US only).

batman227A-4-15.JPG

batman227B-4-15.JPG

Edited by jools&jim
price reduced

Price reduced to $125 shipped and insured (US only).

If it doesn't sell here at this price, I may consign it to MCS, or possibly re-list it at a later date as part of a larger lot of BA books.

Thanks, as always, for looking!