• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-Men

75 posts in this topic

All appear in the new story in the front of the book except Cyclops who is not shown at all. Not really sure why you and Bradley have difficulty seeing this.

Maybe because *you* keep changing the parameters? Above you've just stated "new story". In all your other posts, you said "the issue". Which one do you mean? As long as you promise to mean what you say you won't look so clueless. flowerred.gif

Those were reprint stories from other crossover issues, which had nothing to do with the cover to GSX3.

Huh? Your quetion was this:

Why is Cyclops on the cover of the book when he doesn't appear inside the issue,

I simply pointed out that you wrong, that he does appear inside the issue. And now all this hostillity?!

Are you always this stupid or are you drunk right now?

Hmmm, *I'm* not the one missed Cyke appearing thoughout the issue. wink.gif

The cover of GSX3 corresponds to the original story printed first inside the issue. It does not correspond to the reprints that follow.

Again, thanks for proving how stupid you are. thumbsup2.gif

If you knew anything about Marvel recently, you'd know that what's on the cover doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whats in the book.

Although in this case it does, so again your point has no validity.

btw, I probably buy and read more Marvel books than you do.

All appear in the new story in the front of the book except Cyclops who is not shown at all. Not really sure why you and Bradley have difficulty seeing this.

Maybe because *you* keep changing the parameters? Above you've just stated "new story". In all your other posts, you said "the issue". Which one do you mean? As long as you promise to mean what you say you won't look so clueless. flowerred.gif

thumbsup2.gif Exactly my point, as well.

Are you seriously that stupid?

Lots of other characters appear in the reprint stories. Iceman, Angel, Jean Grey, and Beast (human form). So according to your logic they should be on the cover as well.

If you knew anything about Marvel recently, you'd know that what's on the cover doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whats in the book. Although in this case it does, so again your point has no validity.

You're assuming that the cover is representing the first 6 pages. But that may not be the case. Only Joe Q knows for sure.

Well DL, it's been fun and I wish I could stay on and intentionally try to get your fired up some more, but there's major lightening headed this way. Peace out, freak. screwy.gif

Cyclops is on the foreground of the cover, get over it!

Okay, well obviously, one Cyclops was on the cover because he was there with the rest of the Astonishing X-Men team. The second Cyke, I'm assuming, was in the foreground because he originally was on GSXM #1. All 5 characters in the foreground of GSXM #1 were also in the foreground of GSXM #3. But, in addition, the other 3 losers are there as well. It really doesn't make much sense, but oh well. confused-smiley-013.gif

I have a feeling you might be drunk also.

The 8 characters in the foreground:

1. Storm

2. Nightcrawler

3. Banshee

4. Sunfire

5. Thunderbird

6. Colossus

7. Wolverine

8. Cyclops.

Hey, insufficiently_thoughtful_person. The post of mine which you just replied to said this: 5 of the 8 on the foreground of #3 are the exact same 5 who are on the foreground of #1. Learn to read. screwy.gif

What does that have to do with anything? So what if some of the characters were on GSX1. That is the stupidest thing I have heard you say yet. I mean other than the other stupid things you normally say.

screwy.gif You are officially the weirdest dude in the forum. I'll never figure you out.

Does this mean you will be changing your name again? Or maybe you want to review your stance on comic values.

No. Learn to read. It means that you are a weirdo and I'll never figure you out. Where'd you get "name changing" in that? confused.gifscrewy.gif

Due to your history whenever you feel threatened or intimidated for expressing an extremely stupid view, you tend to change your forum ID.

Lots of other characters appear in the reprint stories. Iceman, Angel, Jean Grey, and Beast (human form). So according to your logic they should be on the cover as well.

The rest of the forumites who read this will know truly know who the stupid insufficiently_thoughtful_person is. Bradley never said anything about the other characters being on the cover. What he meant was that YOU never said "Cyclops is on the cover but not in the new story." All you said was that he doesn't appear in the entire ISSUE. which he does. Get your facts straight and quit trying to change things up so that you don't look like the insufficiently_thoughtful_person that you on. boo.gif

Okay, well obviously, one Cyclops was on the cover because he was there with the rest of the Astonishing X-Men team. The second Cyke, I'm assuming, was in the foreground because he originally was on GSXM #1. All 5 characters in the foreground of GSXM #1 were also in the foreground of GSXM #3. But, in addition, the other 3 losers are there as well. It really doesn't make much sense, but oh well. confused-smiley-013.gif

1. Storm

2. Nightcrawler

3. Banshee

4. Sunfire

5. Thunderbird

6. Colossus

7. Wolverine

8. Cyclops.

Hey, insufficiently_thoughtful_person. The post of mine which you just replied to said this: 5 of the 8 on the foreground of #3 are the exact same 5 who are on the foreground of #1. Learn to read. screwy.gif

What does that have to do with anything? So what if some of the characters were on GSX1. That is the stupidest thing I have heard you say yet. I mean other than the other stupid things you normally say.

screwy.gif You are officially the weirdest dude in the forum. I'll never figure you out.

Does this mean you will be changing your name again? Or maybe you want to review your stance on comic values.

No. Learn to read. It means that you are a weirdo and I'll never figure you out. Where'd you get "name changing" in that? confused.gifscrewy.gif

Due to your history whenever you feel threatened or intimidated for expressing an extremely stupid view, you tend to change your forum ID.

boo.gif The last several times I've gotten into such arguments, I have not changed my ID. screwy.gif

The rest of the forumites who read this will know truly know who the stupid insufficiently_thoughtful_person is. Bradley never said anything about the other characters being on the cover. What he meant was that YOU never said "Cyclops is on the cover but not in the new story." All you said was that he doesn't appear in the entire ISSUE. which he does. Get your facts straight and quit trying to change things up so that you don't look like the insufficiently_thoughtful_person that you on. boo.gif

Hey insufficiently_thoughtful_person!

Bradley said Cyclops is on the cover because he appears in the reprint stories. So based on that then why are the other characters not on the cover? I liked you better before you started posting on the boards.

1. Storm

2. Nightcrawler

3. Banshee

4. Sunfire

5. Thunderbird

6. Colossus

7. Wolverine

8. Cyclops.

boo.gif The last several times I've gotten into such arguments, I have not changed my ID. screwy.gif

I'm sure you are due.

Is "stupid" your word for the day something? 27_laughing.gif So far in this one thread, we have:

Are you always this stupid or are you drunk right now? That is the stupidest thing I have heard you say yet. I mean other than the other stupid things you normally say. Again, thanks for proving how stupid you are. Are you seriously that stupid?

I think it's past-time to increase your vocabulary (but remember: Mean what you say to avoid looking so clueless.)

But just to spell it out for you

Nowhere did I say that if a character appeared in a reprint story that they *have* to appear on the cover. ("Of course, if you had read my posts you would have known that" tongue.gif )

I was simply replying to your inquiry of why Cyclops was on the cover when he was not in the issue by stating that he obviously was.

makepoint.gif

From reading your posts and Hobby's posts, stupid is the only word I can describe your posts.

So to clarify your answer to my question of why Cyclops appears on the cover of GSX3 is that he appears in the reprint stories in the issue. Is that correct, even though the others characters pictured on the cover do not appear in those same reprint stories? Also, that the other characters all appear in the original story in that issue except Cyclops. Also that the other characters that I mentioned above that appear in the reprint stories are not pictured on the cover.

If all this makes sense to you, then yes, stupid is the only word that I can use to describe you.

From reading your posts and Hobby's posts, stupid is the only word I can describe your posts.

27_laughing.gif Man, that's lame. I suppose I should follow it up with an equally lame reply. :::ahem::: "I though it was because you've been called "stupid" so many times it's one of the few words you know how to use." There you go.

So to clarify your answer to my question of why Cyclops appears on the cover of GSX3 is that he appears in the reprint stories in the issue. Is that correct, even though the others characters pictured on the cover do not appear in those same reprint stories? Also, that the other characters all appear in the original story in that issue except Cyclops. Also that the other characters that I mentioned above that appear in the reprint stories are not pictured on the cover.

All your "clarifying" is doing is muddleing the issue (well, and making me chuckle wink.gif )

But I'll try to clarify for *you* one more time:

Deathlok: "Why is Cyclops on the cover when he isn't in the issue?"

Me: "He is in the issue."

That's the sum total of my reply to your original (inane) question, without any stipulations of "If a character appears *here* they MUST appear on the cover."

Or course, if you had actually bothered to read th- oh, you know the drill! grin.gif

Are you always this stupid or are you drunk right now? That is the stupidest thing I have heard you say yet. I mean other than the other stupid things you normally say. Again, thanks for proving how stupid you are. Are you seriously that stupid? Yep, you are stupid.

27_laughing.gif C'mon, Rick! With THIS level of discourse, I keep expecting the word "poopyhead" to appear in your next post.

Nothing against you Bradley, I'm sure you appear to be the smart one in your little circle of friends, but you have made some stupid comments in this thread. Especially if you believe Cyclops appears on the cover because he is also in the reprint stories.

Pure stupidity.

Nothing against you Bradley, I'm sure you appear to be the smart one in your little circle of friends

It's true, but then, that's what I get for considering you my friend, Rick. tongue.gifpoke2.gif

Especially if you believe Cyclops appears on the cover because he is also in the reprint stories. Pure stupidity.

In addition to not saying what you mean, it seems that you also can't interpret what's told to you, even when it's spelled out in one-syllable words. (But I'll try one more time 893crossfingers-thumb.gif ). I never said "Cyclops appears on the cover because he is also in the reprint stories". I said "Cyclops is in the issue" when you insisted he wasn't.

I never knew you considered me a friend. sorry.gif

Arrgh! I feel a group-hug coming on.

But seriously, I love all my fellow forumites. I even love JC.

I feel the same, even the ones who make stupid replies to my posts. flowerred.gif