• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-Men

75 posts in this topic

deathlok:

Why is the cover to this GSX3 screwed up? Cyclops is featured on the cover and he isn't even in the issue as part of the team. Wolverine is pictured twice on the cover.

deathlok:

They used characters relative to the current continuity in the background. They used characters used in the interior story in the foreground. Which is why sunfire is pictured, when he wasn't used on the original GSX1.

Nice of you to answer your own question, 'lok! (Delayed Reaction Syndrome)

I didn't answer my own question. Of course had you bothered to read my question you would have understood that.

yeahok.gif

I didn't answer my own question.

Sure you did. You asked why the particular characters on the cover were there, and then you stated why the particular characters were on the cover.

Of course had you bothered to read my question you would have understood that.

Of course, statements like that mean that *someone* is getting defensive... flowerred.gif

I didn't answer my own question.

Sure you did. You asked why the particular characters on the cover were there, and then you stated why the particular characters were on the cover.

Of course had you bothered to read my question you would have understood that.

Of course, statements like that mean that *someone* is getting defensive... flowerred.gif

Hey [#@$%!!!]. Why is Cyclops on the cover of the book when he doesn't appear inside the issue, when all the rest of the characters in the foreground appear in the issue??

Hey [#@$%!!!]. Why is Cyclops on the cover of the book when he doesn't appear inside the issue, when all the rest of the characters in the foreground appear in the issue??

Cyclops appears througout the comic. "Of course, had you actually bothered to read the comic you would have known that." tongue.gif

Cyclops appears througout the comic. "Of course, had you actually bothered to read the comic you would have known that." tongue.gif

You must have gotten ahold of the the ultra rare variant copy that has a different story than everyone else in the rest of the world got.

Thanks for proving my point about you.

You must have gotten ahold of the the ultra rare variant copy that has a different story than everyone else in the rest of the world got.

Your copy didn't have stories where Cyclops and the rest of the X-Men fought the Avengers, the FF, and Spidey?

You had a point? It must've been that I'm much more observant than you. cool.gif

Nope, I saw Cyke in the issue as well. There was more to this issue than the 6-pages of Whedon krap.

Your copy didn't have stories where Cyclops and the rest of the X-Men fought the Avengers, the FF, and Spidey?

You had a point? It must've been that I'm much more observant than you. cool.gif

Those were reprint stories from other crossover issues, which had nothing to do with the cover to GSX3. Are you always this stupid or are you drunk right now?

Okay, well obviously, one Cyclops was on the cover because he was there with the rest of the Astonishing X-Men team. The second Cyke, I'm assuming, was in the foreground because he originally was on GSXM #1. All 5 characters in the foreground of GSXM #1 were also in the foreground of GSXM #3. But, in addition, the other 3 losers are there as well. It really doesn't make much sense, but oh well. confused-smiley-013.gif

Those were reprint stories from other crossover issues, which had nothing to do with the cover to GSX3. Are you always this stupid or are you drunk right now?

Are you always an ? He said that Cyclops was in fact in the issue. He didn't say anything about whether or not he was in the new story or in the reprints. You never differentiated between the two either. So technically, he was right thumbsup2.gifmakepoint.gif

Okay, well obviously, one Cyclops was on the cover because he was there with the rest of the Astonishing X-Men team. The second Cyke, I'm assuming, was in the foreground because he originally was on GSXM #1. All 5 characters in the foreground of GSXM #1 were also in the foreground of GSXM #3. But, in addition, the other 3 losers are there as well. It really doesn't make much sense, but oh well. confused-smiley-013.gif

I have a feeling you might be drunk also.

The 8 characters in the foreground:

1. Storm

2. Nightcrawler

3. Banshee

4. Sunfire

5. Thunderbird

6. Colossus

7. Wolverine

8. Cyclops.

All appear in the new story in the front of the book except Cyclops who is not shown at all. Not really sure why you and Bradley have difficulty seeing this.

Those were reprint stories from other crossover issues, which had nothing to do with the cover to GSX3.

Huh? Your quetion was this:

Why is Cyclops on the cover of the book when he doesn't appear inside the issue,

I simply pointed out that you wrong, that he does appear inside the issue. And now all this hostillity?!

Are you always this stupid or are you drunk right now?

Hmmm, *I'm* not the one missed Cyke appearing thoughout the issue. wink.gif

1. Storm

2. Nightcrawler

3. Banshee

4. Sunfire

5. Thunderbird

6. Colossus

7. Wolverine

8. Cyclops.

All appear in the new story in the front of the book except Cyclops who is not shown at all. Not really sure why you and Bradley have difficulty seeing this.

Hey, insufficiently_thoughtful_person. The post of mine which you just replied to said this: 5 of the 8 on the foreground of #3 are the exact same 5 who are on the foreground of #1. Learn to read. screwy.gif

1. Storm

2. Nightcrawler

3. Banshee

4. Sunfire

5. Thunderbird

6. Colossus

7. Wolverine

8. Cyclops.

Hey, insufficiently_thoughtful_person. The post of mine which you just replied to said this: 5 of the 8 on the foreground of #3 are the exact same 5 who are on the foreground of #1. Learn to read. screwy.gif

What does that have to do with anything? So what if some of the characters were on GSX1. That is the stupidest thing I have heard you say yet. I mean other than the other stupid things you normally say.

1. Storm

2. Nightcrawler

3. Banshee

4. Sunfire

5. Thunderbird

6. Colossus

7. Wolverine

8. Cyclops.

What does that have to do with anything? So what if some of the characters were on GSX1. That is the stupidest thing I have heard you say yet. I mean other than the other stupid things you normally say.

screwy.gif You are officially the weirdest dude in the forum. I'll never figure you out.

I'm willing to bet that cyclops was put in the foreground of GSXM #3 SIMPLY BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE FOREGROUND OF GSXM #1. Nuff said.

Those were reprint stories from other crossover issues, which had nothing to do with the cover to GSX3.

Why is Cyclops on the cover of the book when he doesn't appear inside the issue,

I simply pointed out that you wrong, that he does appear inside the issue. And now all this hostillity?!

The cover of GSX3 corresponds to the original story printed first inside the issue. It does not correspond to the reprints that follow.

Again, thanks for proving how stupid you are. thumbsup2.gif

1. Storm

2. Nightcrawler

3. Banshee

4. Sunfire

5. Thunderbird

6. Colossus

7. Wolverine

8. Cyclops.

screwy.gif You are officially the weirdest dude in the forum. I'll never figure you out.

Does this mean you will be changing your name again? Or maybe you want to review your stance on comic values.

The cover of GSX3 corresponds to the original story printed first inside the issue. It does not correspond to the reprints that follow.

Again, thanks for proving how stupid you are. thumbsup2.gif

If you knew anything about Marvel recently, you'd know that what's on the cover doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whats in the book.

1. Storm

2. Nightcrawler

3. Banshee

4. Sunfire

5. Thunderbird

6. Colossus

7. Wolverine

8. Cyclops.

Does this mean you will be changing your name again? Or maybe you want to review your stance on comic values.

No. Learn to read. It means that you are a weirdo and I'll never figure you out. Where'd you get "name changing" in that? confused.gifscrewy.gif