• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size X-Men

75 posts in this topic

If it did take place in continuity with Giant Size #1 that character should be Thunderbird not warpath but thunderbird is also dead

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Warpath is still alive. He's in the Mumbai, India branch of X-Corps, which there hasnt been a book about

I'm getting ready to sit down to read Giant-Size X-Men #3. Is anybody else really disappointed that they could not come up with an original cover? (Sure it was redone, but really ... how many times do we have to see the "popping out of the cover" cover?) I don't care if it has been 30 years since the last issue... get a bit more creative, Marvel!

saw it on the store, the reprints are nice, but the new aditional pages, well...the book would be a lot better without them.

I'm getting ready to sit down to read Giant-Size X-Men #3. Is anybody else really disappointed that they could not come up with an original cover? (Sure it was redone, but really ... how many times do we have to see the "popping out of the cover" cover?) I don't care if it has been 30 years since the last issue... get a bit more creative, Marvel!

saw it on the store, the reprints are nice, but the new aditional pages, well...the book would be a lot better without them.

Agreed. It may go down as Whedon's worst comic work.