• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sig Lines & Photobucket....Whoa!
3 3

21 posts in this topic

I haven't had view of signature lines since the new boards early last year, and just turned them on.  And get to see stuff like this.  How fun!

1153_o_zpsstumtao7.jpg

Edited by GACollectibles

1 hour ago, Jerkfro said:

One of the few really good things about this board software is the ability to ignore individual signatures. 

I've had signatures turned off since the switch to the new boards and it is glorious.

2 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I've had signatures turned off since the switch to the new boards and it is glorious.

Yeah well turn it back on for a moment, that's your sig line I copied in the first post of this thread. :makepoint:

1 minute ago, GACollectibles said:
4 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Yeah well turn it back on for a moment, that's your sig line I copied in the first post of this thread. :makepoint:

Make me! :sumo:

3 minutes ago, Ryan. said:
4 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:
8 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Two beers into our next lunch and you'll be dancing on the table iffin I tell you to.

1 minute ago, GACollectibles said:
5 minutes ago, Ryan. said:
6 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:
9 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Two beers into our next lunch and you'll be dancing on the table iffin I tell you to.

I fixed my signature just for you. Sig shamer.

1 hour ago, GACollectibles said:
1 hour ago, Ryan. said:
1 hour ago, GACollectibles said:
1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

If that's your idea of a Gentleman's Lunch, I'll stick with The Glass Slipper.

9 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I like some peoples siglines, but thank God they have made it possible to remove individual siglines. Just sayin'.:whistle:

Yeah, like yours. Hint - too big :whistle:

Much betterer! (thumbsu

I turned off the sig line view again, as much I like seeing some of the content the format looks a lot more cluttered than the old version.