• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Affordable carrying cases for comics?

12 posts in this topic

Was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for affordable cases to carry books when going to cons? I have a good 75-100 books I need to carry with me to get signed and some are magazine sized. Was thinking maybe something with a handle/wheels?

What do you guys use?

Thanks in advance!

I’ve used catalog cases on wheels for a number of years.  Hard sides, locks, handles and it rolls.  Of course, you look like a dork with one, but...

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/135840/Solo-Classic-Catalog-Case-Black/?cm_mmc=PLA-_-Google-_-Bags_Luggage-_-135840&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI05OUo6ra2gIVibbACh2aKADpEAQYFyABEgLH1vD_BwE

23 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for affordable cases to carry books when going to cons? I have a good 75-100 books I need to carry with me to get signed and some are magazine sized. Was thinking maybe something with a handle/wheels?

What do you guys use?

Thanks in advance!

I use a van.

***NVM  I see you said 75-100 books. I bring 75-100 boxes of comics to shows :banana:

2 hours ago, walclark said:

I’ve used catalog cases on wheels for a number of years.  Hard sides, locks, handles and it rolls.  Of course, you look like a dork with one, but...

https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/135840/Solo-Classic-Catalog-Case-Black/?cm_mmc=PLA-_-Google-_-Bags_Luggage-_-135840&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI05OUo6ra2gIVibbACh2aKADpEAQYFyABEgLH1vD_BwE

Wow that actually looks exactly like what I need thank you ??

56 minutes ago, rogue14 said:

Just got a trolly similar to the one you have in the picture and plan on using the new BCW plastic bins. Don’t think they’re big enough for magazine sized books though. 

Yup, I most likely will use something a bit more secure or even a short box instead of this tall box, because when you run around between one sig to the next you just dont have the patience to "lock it" constantly with the wrapping latches, and TWICE the box fell and all my books spilled out! Luckily I had them well protected so nothing got damaged, but boy was I pissed!