• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Night Nurse #4 and other HG Bronze issues for sale!

3 posts in this topic

Thank you for the two raw great Chili books! I got them the other day and just got a chance tonight to look them over real well. Packed safely and mylared and boarded - I appreciate that. Fast shipping via priority and even combined costs. AS for the 9.4 grade on both, I'd say they are probably in the lower end of what would be allowed in that grade. From the nikos books ( tongue.gif ) in the grading contests, I can certainly see how CGC might grade these at 9.4 27_laughing.gif but I think the Chili 8 lower left corner got dinged maybe from sliding into the mylar? confused-smiley-013.gif The gloss and color on the Chili 2 is absolutely gorgeous, however the top right corner has some very slight impact damage that goes all the way thru the book. Overall, James, I'm thrilled with the deal (price paid considered smile.gif ) and want to thank you for a great ebay transaction. cloud9.gif