• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Copper Runs & Sets - SPECIAL OFFER ALL 54 DC's FOR $25 - Odd Ball Indies, DC Vertigo and More - 1980’s/90’s

51 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I will take the first 3. About the Madman, I love Michael Allred and have been wanting to research his Madman stuff. Approximately how much of this lot has his art on the cover or inside?

All of them.

7 hours ago, paperheart said:

selling comics on here that are meant to read is difficult, i haven't found an alternative venue that's much better

I'm going to enjoy reading the ones I got!

I had left collecting when these Miller comics were published. I've especially wanted to read the Washington one. The Draculas, I just remember buying when they were published and liking the art, so I'm curious what I will think now. And as above, Allred and Allred are favs of mine, but I've never read any Madman at all.

But now I need two more lots to take the best advantage of Faster Friend's super bargain lots... :popcorn:

Edited by DavidTheDavid