• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #16
1 1

9 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Christopher Smith said:

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a low grade Batman #16, under a $1000. It can even be coverless. thank you for the help!

Image result for batman 16 1943 for sale

This is a section for people who want to talk about comics not buy or sell.  By the way...

27361863456_12f46d3505_b.jpg

I think I might have found one for you. My computer skills at best suck, so I don't know how to even put a link here for you.  A local lcs has a copy for sale for $350.00.  It's a poor, but it's complete.  I would have bought it myself, but it has the worst off register cover I've ever seen, so it's not for me.  Go to TradeATape comic center on the internet and type Batman in the search function, it will be the first thing that comes up.  I just checked their website and it's still there.  It's in Lincoln, Nebraska in case there's more than one store with that name.  I've personally been dealing with this store for more than 30 years and they are great to deal with and as trustworthy as the day is long.

1 hour ago, Batman1fan said:

I think I might have found one for you. My computer skills at best suck, so I don't know how to even put a link here for you.  A local lcs has a copy for sale for $350.00.  It's a poor, but it's complete.  I would have bought it myself, but it has the worst off register cover I've ever seen, so it's not for me.  Go to TradeATape comic center on the internet and type Batman in the search function, it will be the first thing that comes up.  I just checked their website and it's still there.  It's in Lincoln, Nebraska in case there's more than one store with that name.  I've personally been dealing with this store for more than 30 years and they are great to deal with and as trustworthy as the day is long.

Thank you! I just looked at it, I might pull the trigger. Still waiting though. 

On 4/29/2018 at 6:41 PM, Christopher Smith said:

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a low grade Batman #16, under a $1000. It can even be coverless. thank you for the help!

Image result for batman 16 1943 for sale

If you are still looking, you may want to post in this area of the boards:  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/50-comics-market-want-to-buy/