• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nearly a 20 year pursuit comes to an end - The Nedor Heroes Are Complete
4 4

246 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:46 PM, telerites said:

The America's Best Comics run contains a high saturation of Davis Crippen pedigree copies as you'll see here - maybe not a highly regarded ped but still nice for me.  

To start with, two copies of #1.  I think I bought the 5.0 from Mark Zaid, the other was a raw that had graded.

5ae6673a72bd4_AmericasBestComics1A.thumb.jpg.ec6059f648e58d5580bb3e418d22f229.jpg5ae667447c3fb_AmericasBestComics1B.thumb.jpg.4fe7fabdd496de097fa60df92bad3e6d.jpg

Interesting that the 5.0 copy has no art or key comments on the label... hm

@telerites

as a war comics collector i can really appreciate all these great comics you have posted  !! and CGC graded too !! 

i really enjoy seeing commies, nazi's and other enemies of the USA getting their heads bashed in !!!

Edited by 1950's war comics

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:25 PM, sagii said:

The Thread i have been waiting for from you Jeff :golfclap:

What an achievement! I have said this many times, and will continue to say (unless/until you 'Berk' :D ) yours is an incredible collection, so eclectic with deep runs rife with marquee books and rarities. As @Readcomix said, no, thank you for sharing this with us. It's what we're all here for. Take your time if you must, but PLEASE see it through: all titles and issues! And yes, back stories on toughies or ones you found 'common'  would be nice too,

One for the ages!:tink:

I'm not even a Golden Age collector and I'm blown away by this collection...   :headbang::headbang::headbang:

On 5/13/2018 at 12:31 PM, telerites said:

Thanks, Andrew.  Scans are all on myslabbedcomics.com - just a little plug for your efforts to create that site :smile:

Thanks, I've enjoyed your uploads! :banana:

On 4/29/2018 at 8:40 PM, telerites said:

Hidden minor agenda with this thread - I have been on the boards for over 10 years and am not an overly abundant poster but gosh darned it, I would like to move up from Total Newbie to Seasoned Veteran :cry:

Two more posts @telerites 

will give you you're 10.000th post and you will move up to a seasoned veteran finally (i think)