• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nearly a 20 year pursuit comes to an end - The Nedor Heroes Are Complete
4 4

246 posts in this topic

On 5/8/2018 at 4:43 PM, telerites said:

Thanks Tim.  I am paranoid and feel bad for taking up thread real estate with my collection.  I appreciate the kind words and for the heads up on the book you told me about.  Here are scans of my Mystery Comics run.

5af227d81ecdb_mysterycomics1.thumb.jpg.f0ef68d30705304c15900d47fde7a629.jpg5af227dce5784_mysterycomics2.thumb.jpg.eec737b1fdaa1e4fd1b62ada03924334.jpg5af227dec05fb_mysterycomics3.jpg.47d795bcd62a8542895e2acefe4cda19.jpg5af227e27031d_mysterycomics4.thumb.jpg.892fabc7da5e8602c03d3cb65625efe8.jpg

I'll chime in and say forget the paranoia.  Anyone who is not psyched about you posting your collection probably should go hang out in comic general. Just sayin'. :whistle:

Thank you for sharing!  Its uplifting to see these completed collections.  It gives me hope that I might complete a title some day. :roflmao:

18 hours ago, telerites said:

the rest of the 50s.  51 is the Big Apple.  52 and 54 are oft forgotten I feel as must have covers.  The 54 is the Crippen.  Th first copy of 55 and the 59 are Lloyd Jaquet's collection - crappy pics to go along with the poor PQ on most of his books.  First Princess Pantha in 56.

1213516684_ThrillingComics58.thumb.jpg.afdaaaeac493f021f20e6b9e9f767357.jpg

Never noticed this cover before. :luhv:

46 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

So many great books I didn't know I wanted.  I love the thread, but it's definitely going to cost me money.

:pullhair:

Just when Jeff completes his run and stops being competition for these now I've got new competitors?  Um...  

Jeff I decided this is a waste of thread real estate.  No one wants to see your stinky old Nedors.  You really should stop sharing these photos now.

44 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

:pullhair:

Just when Jeff completes his run and stops being competition for these now I've got new competitors?  Um...  

Jeff I decided this is a waste of thread real estate.  No one wants to see your stinky old Nedors.  You really should stop sharing these photos now.

I only have the Wonders left but I will just post the back covers :idea:

2 hours ago, telerites said:

And the #9 I kind of went/go bonkers on.  When I started I was going to just collect the war covers of America's Best.  Then I decided to try to get all the war covers of other series.  I just ignored all the others, airbrushed especially.  I saw them and just let them pass.  So when I decided to try total completion, #9 was the first book outside of the war cover that I bought and just kept buying more copies of this one.  

I kick myself on not grabbing all those others early on because they weren't as pricey then.  

So instead of a single pic of each #9 - here is a group shot of all 10 copies.

1436469336_WonderComics9.thumb.jpg.1843a7e6f0aba816d5170eff2d1cbb89.jpg

:golfclap:Incredible!

Thanks for taking the time and sharing these books with all of us sir! The pleasure was ours. Monumental collecting achievement! :tink:

2 hours ago, sagii said:

:golfclap:Incredible!

Thanks for taking the time and sharing these books with all of us sir! The pleasure was ours. Monumental collecting achievement! :tink:

19 minutes ago, walclark said:

I wanted to wait until the end of this thread before throwing in my congratulations.  Truly well done.  It’s been a real pleasure watching it unfold.

:applause::applause::applause:

Thank you, Corey and Walter.  Like I said earlier, it has been an exhausting, frustrating, and expensive venture but it has also been exciting, fun, and in the end oh what a relief.  

Edited by telerites