• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED .......MAY THREAD ....RECAP Page 8
5 5

141 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, bb8 said:

Take FF and ST lots

Thanks Brother. I purposely haven't invoiced anyone yet, because I'm hoping to have another group of GA to add in a few days and thought Folks may want to combine shipping. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

10 hours ago, N e r V said:

Any more regular comics in your May thread or are we going to have to wait for the Jimjumjamin’june thread?

Should be a decent sized batch of GA and maybe some SA in a few days ..... the more typical fare for one of my threads. GOD BLESS...

3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Should be a decent sized batch of GA and maybe some SA in a few days ..... the more typical fare for one of my threads. GOD BLESS...

Which I’m sure you’ll post while I’m at work... lol 

I'm going to be posting some books over the next few days .....there will be a variety of material, hopefully something for everyone. There will be several tonight with more to come through the weekend. If anyone is ready for their invoice, let me know, otherwise I'll just finish the thread and get everyone at once. GOD BLESS...

SMASH HIT SPORTS 1 ....................................................6.0.................................................OW................................................$ 135 ....LB Cole cover and art

BwVm3A0.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MYSTERY IN SPACE 24 ......................................................5.0..........................................OW...........................................$ 200 :news: SOLD JustJimN

....Classic cover that doesn't come up often. Creasing right corner and some scuffing mid spine....

eEJYclf.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

STRANGE TALES 95 .................................................6.5....................................................OW..................................................$ 150

bh4jiJC.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

KID COLT 107 ...............................................2.5...............................................OW............................................$ 85 .....solid and all attached

Kb8T7he.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

ADVENTURES INTO TERROR 25 .........................................................4.0/4.5......................................OW..........................................$ 175 :news: SOLD MCMiles

.... Tough book to find....

kGEzKgw.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

SUPERMAN 96 ..............................................5.0...........................................OW....................................................$ 250 .....Long crease at center of book...... o/w nicer...

7PI1nym.jpg

ADVENTURES OF JERRY LEWIS 89 ........................................7.0/7.5................OW.......................$ 60 :news: SOLD JustJimN

......Alfred E Newman is the Wizard...... pretty cool...

hi3YmEz.jpg

uwLvg8f.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WILD WESTERN 3 (#1) ...........................................................7.5+...............................................OW........................................$ 230  :news: SOLD JustJimN

.....Small tear right edge, o/w 8.5/9.0

ztFR687.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

FANTASTIC FOUR 12 ...................................................7.5..........................................................OW/W...............................................$ 3000 ....This was a CGC 8.0 at one time, label is gone. It has a half inch tear right edge, so I'm calling it a 7.5. It has great PQ and gloss.... a beautiful book that looks 8.5/9.0 if not for the tear.

Is this the book I think it is?

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

ADVENTURES INTO TERROR 25 .........................................................4.0/4.5......................................OW..........................................$ 175 .... Tough book to find....

kGEzKgw.jpg

:takeit:

5 hours ago, VintageComics said:
7 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

FANTASTIC FOUR 12 ...................................................7.5..........................................................OW/W...............................................$ 3000 ....This was a CGC 8.0 at one time, label is gone. It has a half inch tear right edge, so I'm calling it a 7.5. It has great PQ and gloss.... a beautiful book that looks 8.5/9.0 if not for the tear.

Is this the book I think it is?

This was the book before it was removed from the slab, if that helps. GOD BLESS....

hWpRi35.jpg

DXmMu1A.jpg

SHADOW V4/7 ...............................................................8.0/8.5 .................................................................OW.........................................................$ 975 ....Classic skull cover.....pic is kind of blurry, I'll try to get a better one as time permits.

9DV5Snl.jpg