• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED .......MAY THREAD ....RECAP Page 8
5 5

141 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

REVEALING ROMANCES 3 .........................................5.0+++ .............................OW...................................$ 95 ...... Don't mind hanging on to this one :cloud9:

NCglu4f.jpg

:takeit:

9 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

GI COMBAT 71................................2.5/3.0......................................OW............................................$ 20 :news: SOLD MayorMccheese

..Gray tone cover

DMUHYnq.jpg

Another great dog cover I need to find one day in shape. Nice pick up.

But it’s not a GI Combat issue....:baiting:

Edited by N e r V

9 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

SHADOW COMICS V4/7 ................................. 5.0+++......................................OW........................................$ 280 ...Classic skull cover ...stain bc and small tear..... a couple of dust shadows... awesome spine

9ZvXAeP.jpg

0QlDr1q.jpg

Someone on the Okajima thread, said this was their favorite cover when I showed mine...maybe you can find him/her? 

and starting May in April...just makes me feel OLDER, lol.

Great books, Jimbo :foryou:

3 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Someone on the Okajima thread, said this was their favorite cover when I showed mine...maybe you can find him/her? 

and starting May in April...just makes me feel OLDER, lol.

Great books, Jimbo :foryou:

On 4/23/2018 at 11:46 AM, Robot Man said:

I saw that at Jamie Graham's booth at WonderCon a few years ago. I wanted it but he said it was on hold for someone else and if he didn't want it, it was mine. Well duh, he took it. I was bummed. Glad it found a good home with you Sharon!

Robot Man?

On 4/30/2018 at 3:04 AM, jimjum12 said:

SHADOW COMICS V4/7 ................................. 5.0+++......................................OW........................................$ 280 ...Classic skull cover ...stain bc and small tear..... a couple of dust shadows... awesome spine

9ZvXAeP.jpg

0QlDr1q.jpg

Well, I started looking at this and... darn it...   I appear to be getting sucked into the Shadow hole!   TAKE per pm, kind sir.

Sometime in the next few days I'll be listing some of the limited edition Atlas Marvel Masterworks, still in the shrink wrap, a few other comics related books, and about a hundred low grade silver age Marvels that will be broken into group lots. Next week I hope to have another group of the sort of stuff I just listed..... thanks for all the comments and wisecracks ....... I love youse folks. :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Next up are the Group Lots...... these are from a friend's childhood collection and were VERY well loved. I won't be taking pictures of each book, but will include a few random pics to give you an idea of what they look like. If it is graded as a "Good", for example, it should be all attached with no pieces missing from the cover larger than a quarter inch or so. A book graded as "Fair" may have larger pieces missing from the cover, spine split, detached, etc. Many of these books from this group will have old moisture stains on the back cover.... nothing real huge. or the most part there is no staple rust. These are basically just reader lots. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu