• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Detective Comics 30 CGC 2.0 For Sale

6 posts in this topic

I have had a lot of private interest in this one but nothing finalized so I will put it up here and see if we can move it.  Shipping is included.  I would sell outside of the US but shipping will be on the buyer in this case.  Payment via paypal, wire or check will be accepted.  I like trading and would be open to entertaining a trade if that is of interest.  No returns on CGC books. I'll take it in the thread would override any ongoing negotiations.

I am asking $4,000 for what I believe to be the nicest entry level Detective 30 in existence.  Spine damage brings the technical grade down but the eye appeal is that of a mid grade copy.  Sorry for the glare its sunny here in California!  Thanks for looking (thumbsu

IMG_4240

IMG_4241

Edited by rainmaker

I love seeing OO names unobtrusively and neatly signed or stamped on a GA or SA cover (such as this one); it adds character to the book.  Maybe Beverly Lambeth didn't meticulously store her funny books in dry closets the way Ed Church did, but she most certainly treasured this book.  

GLWTS.

Edited by zosocane

thanks guys, yes, this book was very well taken care way back in the day.  i previously owned a different pre-robin with the beverly stamp and it was similar with spine issues but newstand fresh inks, no wrinkles, no dirt.  i also believe an early action (13 perhaps?) with a beverly stamp was for sale on the boards within the past 6 months.  seems beverly knew the good books!  my guess is this collection was a 'find' possibly before 'finds' were a thing. 

i have had a good bit of interest and some pending discussion on the table. if anyone else wants to discuss feel free to message!  

cheers