• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Comic Art and Newspaper Strip Art at Graphic Collectibles

1 post in this topic

Good Evening All,

It has been a while since my last update. In that time, there have been some changes. The biggest has been the lack of new illustration art on the site.

I have decided to virtually stop selling illustration, except for rare originals, when they might be offered to me. My reasons are many, but I prefer to keep them private.

So that means that I've gone full circle. Starting in the Summer of 1976 with a small pile of comic art, I now return to my roots by concentrating on comic art. That means I will rely on collectors consigning to me. With over 40 years experience, and competitive consignment rates, why wouldn't you?

I will NOT be repping any contemporary comic book artists. I simply have no desire.

And with that, I bring you a large comic art update.

Click HERE to see all the new art. If you want, you can go HERE to see all the Newspaper Strip Art I have added.

Comic Book Artists added are:

Neal Adams                                                                 J.G. Jones                                    
Mark Bagley                                                                Rob Jones
Ed Benes                                                                     Dan Jurgens
Brett Booth                                                                  Joe Jusko
Frank Brunner                                                             Gil Kane
Carl Burgos (attributed)                                              Todd Kurosawa
John Buscema                                                            Bob Layton
John Byrne                                                                  Mike Machlan
Georgio Comolo                                                           Kevin Maguire
Tony Daniel                                                                 Leonard Manco  
Dan DeCarlo                                                               Gray Morrow
Jan Duursema                                                            Yanic Paquette
Fastner & Larson                                                        Dan Parent
Jackson Guice                                                            Eric Powell
Paul Gulacy                                                                Steve Rude
Bob Hall                                                                      Tim Sale
Tony Harris                                                                 Joe Simon 
Carmine Infantino                                                       Chris Sprouse
Ben Templesmith                                                       Ty Templeton
Alex Toth                                                                    Sal Trapani
Herb Trimpe                                                               Tim Truman
Lee Weeks                                                                 Mike Wieringo
Frank McLaughlin

I have also adjusted prices on some of the Alex Toth originals as well as the Tony Salmons originals.

Newspaper Strip Artists include:

Al Andriola                                                                 Gus Arriola
Walter Berndt                                                             Martin Branner
R.M Brinkerhoff                                                         Ernie Bushmiller
Gene Byrnes                                                             Milton Caniff
Al Capp                                                                     Dale Connor
Ed Dodd                                                                    Tad Dorgan
Ed Carl                                                                      Chester Gould
Harold Gray                                                              Harry Haenigsen
Pete Hansen                                                             Bill Holman
Fred Johnson                                                            Frank Johnson
Mel Keefer                                                                Walt Kelly
Fred Lasswell                                                           Mell Lazarus
Moe Leff                                                                   John Liney
Jorge Longaron                                                        Stan Lynde
Darrell McClure                                                        George McManus
Dale Messick                                                            Bob Naylor
Bob Oksner                                                              Charlie Plumb
Alex Raymond                                                          Frank Robbins
Otto Soglow                                                              Raeburn Van Buren
Mort Walker                                                              Watso
Frank Willard                                                            Elmer Woggon
George Wunder

If you have any questions, please feel free to cal at 845-246-0952 or email at mitkowitz@hvc.rr.com

Thanks for looking and have a great week.

Best,

Mitch Itkowitz
Graphic Collectibles