• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
4 4

103 posts in this topic

This thread will be developing with added books over the next several weeks. We are starting off with one book now and I hope to add a few more tomorrow. 

Payment via PayPal or check

Returns are accepted on raw books within a week of receipt. No returns on graded books.

US Shipping is $7 for raw and $15 for slabs, regardless of quantity

Canada shipping is $15 for raw and $25 for slabs, regardless of quantity.

Overseas at cost.

On orders over $1000 short time payment arrangements are acceptable. 20% down with payment in full within 60 days is OK. 

:takeit: trumps PM negotiations and even trumps PM agreements that have not been posted in the thread. Whoever gets it in the thread first gets it. 

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

1 minute ago, misterrmystery said:

I thought we might see a Rick thread after the Rick and Comcav show. Would love to have a few of those Juniors. They're awesome.

Thanks Bob! Those Juniors have been one of the few series I loved enough to dig deep and complete. As you know they are not the easiest books to compile.